2023-2024 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This message has been available to you the whole time since you submitted?
I don't think so, I just noticed it today. The tabs at the top have though like "submit", "additional information", etc. I'm not sure what to make of the transcripts thing.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think so, I just noticed it today. The tabs at the top have though like "submit", "additional information", etc. I'm not sure what to make of the transcripts thing.
Gotcha I was looking at the wrong spot. I have the same message as you under the submit tab. Stuff about transcripts and earning a degree like you said. I think this was here the whole time? But could be wrong

Ooh. From previous years threads, if the thank you for interviewing message is gone, that means a decision has been made for you! Hopefully you get the the A.

This message: “Thank you for visiting campus during your interview. We hope you had an enjoyable trip to Omaha and Creighton. Your application is ready for final review from the Committee on Admissions. The final review process usually takes 4-6 weeks. We will contact you immediately when a decision has been made. As always, please feel free to contact the Office of Medical Admissions if you have any questions”

does anyone who interviewed week of 9/25 not have the thank you for interviewing message?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay. I don't remember. I'm just so nervous. If our portals do update tonight at midnight, would be at 12 AM CST since Creighton is located in the central time zone?
Same here. Literally freaking out for potentially tonight and then Monday. I would think it’d be at 12am CST? Do you have the “thank you” message when you click check status on the homepage?

Gotcha I was looking at the wrong spot. I have the same message as you under the submit tab. Stuff about transcripts and earning a degree like you said. I think this was here the whole time? But could be wrong
I now see this too. I was also looking at the wrong spot. Not sure if this was there in the beginning or not.

I interviewed this past week and I also see all of the "submitted" tab stuff above- so I feel like it was there from the beginning since the admissions office told us to not expect any decision for 2-3 weeks.

Apparently someone last year got accepted before midnight Central time. Any news yet?

Ooh. From previous years threads, if the thank you for interviewing message is gone, that means a decision has been made for you! Hopefully you get the the A.

This message: “Thank you for visiting campus during your interview. We hope you had an enjoyable trip to Omaha and Creighton. Your application is ready for final review from the Committee on Admissions. The final review process usually takes 4-6 weeks. We will contact you immediately when a decision has been made. As always, please feel free to contact the Office of Medical Admissions if you have any questions”
Where is that message supposed to be? On the status tab?

Members don't see this ad :)
when you post stuff like this please state the source so your fellow applicants can assess its usefulness, thanks.
"I saw it posted" does not suffice
I think I saw it posted on Reddit, but I could be wrong.

when you post stuff like this please state the source so your fellow applicants can assess its usefulness, thanks.
"I saw it posted" does not suffice
I was looking for the original post on Reddit, but it seems to have been deleted. A Reddit user on r/premed claims to have compiled this using 2023 US World News data.

Anyone now have the message I was talking about under "status of required materials"?
That message was there for me for a while. I have that plus the thank you for interviewing message all the way on the top of the check status page

Looking at past years threads about 70-80% of very early interviewers (first two waves) got accepted. Small sample size but it seems about right. The interview felt like they just want to see you are a normal person.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I remember the dean mentioning it was the 16th, I wrote it down during the session, but it will show up in the portal tonight at midnight!

Hope we all hear something today! We all worked so hard for this!

Reactions: 6 users
I have my interview tomorrow, any last minute tips y'all?

mine was so casual and conversational, especially the student interviewer! So just really be yourself there’s not much “prep” you need to do:) good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
mine was so casual and conversational, especially the student interviewer! So just really be yourself there’s not much “prep” you need to do:) good luck!!
Thanks!!!

Got the A -- Interviewed the week of Sept. 4

Both of my interviews were super conversational, so just be relaxed and ready to speak on your experiences -- there was also a ton of time for questions so have like 3-5 ready

Reactions: 1 user
Got the A!!!! LFGGGGG

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
GOT THE A!!!!!! IM CRYINGGG ICANR BELUEVE JT 😁🥹🥹

Reactions: 4 users
First ever A 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹no more reapp no more premed anxiety

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
OOS A!!!! So happy!!! such a long journey!!! Lets gooooooo!

A!! Interviewed the first week of September. But if I'm being honest, I was expecting that based on the comments of my interviewers at the end of our convo. (So if you're bold say something to figure out the vibes and they might tell you lol) One thing I loved about Creighton was how transparent they were about the whole process! Can only imagine how positively that translates to being a student there.

Reactions: 3 users