2021-2022 NYU, Long Island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A!!! GOT THE CALL 15 MIN GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! For peds

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Y'all were 24 out of like 500+ interviewers. Insane. Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think they’ll make half the calls tm too?
the next person who gets a call plz ask

but also I do not want this anxiety to be prolonged. I kinda wish they'd upload decisions for everyone yknow

Reactions: 1 user
Do we think they’ll make half the calls tm too?
This would be so useless, there are only 24 calls! 😭 I suspect Rs and WLs will go on tomorrow, but thats based on my intuition lmao

the next person who gets a call plz ask

but also I do not want this anxiety to be prolonged. I kinda wish they'd upload decisions for everyone yknow
Yeah especially for the early interviewees we’ve been waiting for so long I just wish they would let us know the result positive or not

15 mon each, assume 3 in an hour, 7 hours of actively calling period. That is 21. They try a bit harder. That will be 24. So yeah...

15 mon each, assume 3 in an hour, 7 hours of actively calling period. That is 21. They try a bit harder. That will be 24. So yeah...
And it’s probably not just one person calling so I suspect all the A’s will go out today

Members don't see this ad :)
Not quite, I think more than one person is calling... someone said IM clerkship director texted and I think Dean baum said she would call too

Not quite, I think more than one person is calling... someone said IM clerkship director texted and I think Dean baum said she would call too
Yeah, I think As will come out today and Rs/WLs tomorrow or later in the week

I'm kinda surprised that only one IM acceptance has been reported so far.

Reactions: 1 users
how dare they not mistakenly open an admissions decision tab on my portal today 😤

What do you mean?
some people received an email saying they were in the "top pool" for final consideration vs the majority of us that got the standard final consideration email. Some insist there is a difference in our chances of acceptance, while others believe that this difference in language is just bc of inconsistencies from the adcom

Also per AAMC rules, they have to send out 24 acceptances today. I don't think they can wait until tomorrow.

Edit: Nvmd lol

some people received an email saying they were in the "top pool" for final consideration vs the majority of us that got the standard final consideration email. Some insist there is a difference in our chances of acceptance, while others believe that this difference in language is just bc of inconsistencies from the adcom
Oh I see. I was part of the final consideration. Thank you for explaining.

The facebook group has 22 members now. Not sure if that means anything since some of them may be current students.

The facebook group has 22 members now. Not sure if that means anything since some of them may be current students.
I mean you said there were 16 people in it last time you checked. but even if 6 more have joined, that's a quarter of the class (lmao). seems like all calls will def go out today

I checked the Facebook group before the calls went out (early morning) and there were 20 ppl on there

Edit I can’t remember if it was 18 or 20 lol

Lurkers plz post here with acceptance calls for our sanity!!!

Reactions: 2 users
If you want to share anonymously please PM me and I’ll post for you!

Reactions: 2 users
Anybody else see the 'BeMo - Rejected' Advertisement every time they refresh the page? Thanks BeMo for hitting me while I am down lol

• Care
Anybody else see the 'BeMo - Rejected' Advertisement every time they refresh the page? Thanks BeMo for hitting me while I am down lol
yep. I know SDN needs to make money but it is so hurtful

Not sure if this is 100% but I recall seeing on last year's thread that the calls went out over 2 days?

I checked the Facebook group before the calls went out (early morning) and there were 20 ppl on there
Edit I can’t remember if it was 18 or 20 lol
This is elite neuroticism and I AM HERE FOR IT!! 😂