2008-2009 Wright State (Boonshoft) Secondary Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything from WS? I completed my application a few weeks ago and ive heard nothing. Anyone know when invites go out for interviews?

Has anyone heard anything from WS? I completed my application a few weeks ago and ive heard nothing. Anyone know when invites go out for interviews?

VirtualEvals sent my letters to them a couple weeks ago and they still haven't updated my status page. It still says letters not received. I'll have to call them about that. I'm actually completed but at least it's official for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to anybody who has an interview invite from this or any other school so far!

Remember to post them on the interview invite threads :) It's helpful for other SDN members, not only this year but also in the future!

Thanks!

My LORs were sent via VirtualEval a month ago and the status page at Wright State still hasn't registered that they've received my letters. I've tried calling them but the message system just keeps ringing or hangs up on me. My secondary was completed in July.

Anyone been in contact with Wright State Admissions or know of a better way to get in touch with them?

My LORs were sent via VirtualEval a month ago and the status page at Wright State still hasn't registered that they've received my letters. I've tried calling them but the message system just keeps ringing or hangs up on me. My secondary was completed in July.

Anyone been in contact with Wright State Admissions or know of a better way to get in touch with them?

I sent my letters about a month ago and they weren't loaded until Wednesday-Thursday of last week. I emailed to see what was up, and got some excuse about the person who uploads letters having been out of town for 3 weeks. They were uploaded a couple days later.

Has anyone else had trouble filling out their Wright State secondary online? I keep getting stuck on that page that asks us to list our courses. It won't let me go onto the next page, as it says:

You must enter MINIMUM of two(2) courses per subject .

I don't really understand what the issue is as I DO have 2+ courses listed for each subject, some having 3-4 listed. (For example, some of my science courses have lab and lecture separate, so I have 2 lecture courses listed and 2 lab courses listed for a total of 8 units). I also have 2+ classes listed for each and every subject listed (bio, phys, chem, ochem, math, english).

Did anyone else have this technical issue? And if so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks!

Does anyone have any contact information for Wright State? I need to get hold of them but can't find any contact number or email?

The Admissions number is 937-775-2934. I just called and a nice lady picked up. I'd try most days before 5 though, just guessing.

I've had better luck emailing them. Just go the website, prospective students, and somewhere there was a "contact us" link for Student Affairs and Admissions. They responded promptly. I haven't found a pattern when calling, sometimes there's an answer sometimes it's just the automated system and no voicemail.

has anyone OOS received any luck as far as getting an interview?
I was complete back in Sept. and no word yet

I just received an interview invite for Feb 4th! phone call, 937 area code.

I will be there Feb 4th as well... albeit as a reschedule due to the weather this week. Good luck!

I will be there Feb 4th as well... albeit as a reschedule due to the weather this week. Good luck!

yeah, I'm in Chicago right now and we just missed the storm. My parents called from Cbus and said it was a disaster! Look for me, I'm blonde and I'll be in a gray suit :) so far my only interview has been Cinci, so it will be interesting to see the difference.

Hey gatorsj. I am out of state was complete in oct and got an interview for november.....accepted in december

so they said they mail decisions to your permanent address, was this parent's address for most people? or is it the one on their site after you log in? I live 2 states away and my parents are going on a 2 week vacation in March, so I'm really hoping they send it to me!

so they said they mail decisions to your permanent address, was this parent's address for most people? or is it the one on their site after you log in? I live 2 states away and my parents are going on a 2 week vacation in March, so I'm really hoping they send it to me!

mine went to my parents house.

Just FYI, I got an interview invitation on Monday (they called my house). And approximately 36 hours later (before I got a chance to respond), they emailed me withdrawing their invitation.

It wasn't a big deal for me as I've been accepted elsewhere, but I was just rather surprised at how little time they gave to respond.

Sent in my withdrawal letter (and email) so a spot will be opening up. Good luck to everyone!

Hey fogie, quick question: how did you decide to withdraw from your ohio schools w/o seeing the financial aid awards? Or would you still have chosen cincy no matter what? Just curious, because I still haven't gotten my financial aid packets from all the ohio schools, and I think it's time I should start withdrawing from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.