2023-2024 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from the 1/5 interview date heard back yet?
there's still some of us waiting to hear back from November and December too

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Still waiting for an interview invite here. Anyone else? Super bummed.

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
has there been any IS acceptances in the last like month or two? I feel like all I see on here is OOS

Was the post interview survey required? Interviewed here a few months back and just saw that I never filled that out

Members don't see this ad :)
alt list just now, non-trad IS extremely strong ties interviewed 12/1

Alt list. OOS interviewed 1/26.

What are the chances of getting off alt list btw?

Alt list. IS. So disappointed because I had a lot of hope for some reason

Alt list. OOS interviewed 1/26.

What are the chances of getting off alt list btw?
I suggest you can send a letter of interest and update letter if you have anything to update. You may hear back within two weeks. They’re moving quickly

Reactions: 1 users
According to MSAR:

Waitlist Information​

Typical number of waitlist positions per cycle
Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist

There is hope??!

According to MSAR:

Waitlist Information​

Typical number of waitlist positions per cycle
Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist

There is hope??!
A friend of mine is an MS1 here and said the majority of her friends were on the WL before they got their A's. I'm going to put positive vibes out there for us all!

How soon should you aim to write your update letter after getting the WL?

A friend of mine is an MS1 here and said the majority of her friends were on the WL before they got their A's. I'm going to put positive vibes out there for us all!
Definitely hope for many, I got accepted like 3 weeks after being WL’ed and didn’t send any letters or updates

• Love
Have y'all been sending your LOI to admissions via email, like you did with your thank you letters? Or did you upload them through the applicant portal? I don't know why I'm worried it might not been seen through the portal...but maybe that's me just being anxious...

Have y'all been sending your LOI to admissions via email, like you did with your thank you letters? Or did you upload them through the applicant portal? I don't know why I'm worried it might not been seen through the portal...but maybe that's me just being anxious...
i did it through the portal and i called them 2 weeks later and someone from admissions confirmed it was submitted... i sent my LOI last month and it's still radio silence over here.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I’m guessing they’re not sending anymore II’s?

I just did it through the portal after being waitlisted last week and have the same worry, can anyone provide further insight on this? 😬

For WSU, is class attendance mandatory? How many days a week must we be in person in class? Can anyone answer? Thank you.

They have been at 40 IIs left for a month now. I wonder if they’ll send those out at all

A today. OOS Interviewed 01/22 and 01/23. Waitlisted 02/07
No updates sent.

Reactions: 5 users
A after Dec WL. No updates or letters sent

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS A today at 3:23 EST! Interview was 2/12

• Love
Reactions: 6 users