LIU C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do you remember how much time you had for each station?
There was only 3 scenarios! And for the most part my interviewers made me feel comfortable and were conversational with me! You will do great! Just try to be yourself!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank u for sharing!! do u know what’s the extra 10 mins for?
They gave a 10min grace period for people to log into zoom/ do a brief intro of the process. So if your interview time is at 1:30 for example, the actual interviews wouldn’t start until 1:40.

Does any one have any preparation advice for the interview? I have mine tomorrow :nailbiting:

Reactions: 1 user
Do they read the scenario to you or do you read it yourself?

I have my interview tomorrow, and I am nervous! I received a rejection today and yesterday. I am so disappointed in myself and my anxiety is high.

I have my interview tomorrow, and I am nervous! I received a rejection today and yesterday. I am so disappointed in myself and my anxiety is high.
I just did my interview this morning. It was probably the best interview experience I have had so far. The professors were very nice and conversational. The MMI format really gives you the opportunity to dig int your responses and impress the panel.

Reactions: 1 users
What happens if you don’t use the entire 7 minutes? Do they ask more questions so we can further explain?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I’m a current first year student! If anyone has questions about LIU or the area feel free to reach out! :)

• Love
I just did my interview this morning. It was probably the best interview experience I have had so far. The professors were very nice and conversational. The MMI format really gives you the opportunity to dig int your responses and impress the panel.

Agreed. No matter the outcome this was my favorite interview experience.

I loved this interview! The interviewers were really nice and I felt like this was the best one by far! Good luck to everyone who is finishing interviews and I hope we hear back soon! Does anyone know how many people they interview?

• Care
I loved this interview! The interviewers were really nice and I felt like this was the best one by far! Good luck to everyone who is finishing interviews and I hope we hear back soon! Does anyone know how many people they interview?
I'm not 100% sure but I think it's 400????

Hi! Current student here - Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the current 4th year students just took the NAVLE last month. Hopefully the school releases the pass rate before decision day so you guys can see it! Keep in mind this is the COVID class so all schools nationwide are expecting lower than usual rates.

Also did they say they were gonna start taking people off the wait list after April 15? I thought that's what they said before the interview but I feel like that doesn't make sense because isn't that the day we officially have to commit to a school?

Also did they say they were gonna start taking people off the wait list after April 15? I thought that's what they said before the interview but I feel like that doesn't make sense because isn't that the day we officially have to commit to a school?
Yes last year they formulated a waitlist and told you where u were on it (top half or bottom half) ON decision day. Then said that a few days later, it was the 18th last year, they would start to work their way down it. They sent out about 150 acceptances at the end of january so I assume they were waiting to hear back from those applicants before they made anyone else aware of anything.

Do we have a kind of expected timeframe to hear about acceptances or denials?

OOS Acceptance!!

OOS acceptance! Congrats everyone!

Are the acceptances coming in waves?
It looks like last year they came over the course of a few days or so? But who knows this year because things could 100% be different

last year according to the forum they sent some out on 1/26 and others on 1/30

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble accessing their myliu account? It says my SSN and birthdate are invalid, idk if it’s too early or what

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their myliu account? It says my SSN and birthdate are invalid, idk if it’s too early or what
update: called the number in the email and pressed 6 and they fixed it for me incase anyone else has same problem!

I was notified at 10:19AM CST over email, I interviewed on 1/12