LIU C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS haven’t heard anything

Members don't see this ad.

oos invite, def needed after these past two weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure to check your spam folder as well! That is where I found mine

OOS and haven’t heard anything which feels like a bad sign

Does anyone know if LIU sends invites in waves or if it’s usually one mass email?

OOS haven’t heard anything yet either…hope it’s not a bad sign. Will be my third rejection this week in my second cycle

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS haven’t heard anything yet either…hope it’s not a bad sign. Will be my third rejection this week in my second cycle
i am in state (i think LIU doesnt distinguish) and, it would be my third rejection as well. it's so tough. hang in there.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any info on the interview form besides it being MMI virtual? How many receive interviews? Are interviews blind? How long after the interview is the decision? How many receive interview requests

Has anyone gotten denied or waitlisted yet?
I haven’t received anything…looking at the thread from last year if you didn’t receive an interview you didn’t really hear anything from them until March-April which is frustrating

Does anyone have any info on the interview form besides it being MMI virtual? How many receive interviews? Are interviews blind? How long after the interview is the decision? How many receive interview requests

Im wondering about this too. I can’t find much info online

rejected. 4th time applying. they interviewed me the last three years .. i wonder what changed :/

OOS Interview!

Did anyone else not receive the email to select interview session? I got the email for the invite to MMI and it references another email to sign up for interview. I did not receive the sign up email. And yes I did check junk folder. I am emailing to ask about it.

OOS Interview!

Did anyone else not receive the email to select interview session? I got the email for the invite to MMI and it references another email to sign up for interview. I did not receive the sign up email. And yes I did check junk folder. I am emailing to ask about it.
Yes, I did and it was in my spam folder. It was sent on December 20th.

Did anyone receive a morning time slot or are there only afternoon slots offered?
There were morning slots available yesterday morning. The email said the slots fill up fast so maybe everyone decided to do the morning instead of the afternoon?

Does anyone know what percentage of the interview score is used for admissions and How many are selected for an interview?

Does anyone know When LIU should receive full accreditation?

Last edited:
Hey!! to anyone who has done their interview process in the past - is it all scenario based or are there basic interview questions too?? They gave like no info in the email lol

Does anyone know how to reschedule an interview? My confirmation email said I could edit up until the 5th but I can’t figure out where that is

Hey!! to anyone who has done their interview process in the past - is it all scenario based or are there basic interview questions too?? They gave like no info in the email lol
I did it last year and it was scenarios, some were more casper like and the others were scenarios asking what you would do as a vet given a particular situation. Not sure if it will be exactly the same this year but that was last years

I did it last year and it was scenarios, some were more casper like and the others were scenarios asking what you would do as a vet given a particular situation. Not sure if it will be exactly the same this year but that was last years
Thank you so much that’s super helpful!!! Hopefully the same I hate the “tell me about urself” type questions lol

Do any of you know if LIU has a fall transcript deadline? I cannot find it anywhere on their website.

Do any of you know if LIU has a fall transcript deadline? I cannot find it anywhere on their website.
From emailing back and forth before apps were due, it sounds like they'll reach out to you if they need it.

Good luck to everyone interviewing this week! We got this!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
anyone have any tips how to prep for the interview 😭🙏🏻

How does everyone think they did who interviewed today?! I feel like I did decent but with the MMI style I never know for sure

How does everyone think they did who interviewed today?! I feel like I did decent but with the MMI style I never know for sure
Congrats on your interview today! I have mine on Thursday and iv been reviewing as many sample questions as I possibly can but idk if im helping myself or stressing myself 🥲 How many questions did they ask you? I thought it would be like 8 but i was looking at last years post and people were saying 3-4??

• Care
Did they say how long after interviews they would send decisions? Also good luck everyone!!

Did they say how long after interviews they would send decisions? Also good luck everyone!!
They said as soon as January! LIU decisions are released on a rolling basis (edit: just finished my interview and they said they'll start releasing decisions in February.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats on your interview today! I have mine on Thursday and iv been reviewing as many sample questions as I possibly can but idk if im helping myself or stressing myself 🥲 How many questions did they ask you? I thought it would be like 8 but i was looking at last years post and people were saying 3-4??
There was only 3 scenarios! And for the most part my interviewers made me feel comfortable and were conversational with me! You will do great! Just try to be yourself!

Reactions: 2 users