2023-2024 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What's the consensus about writing about experiences from high school or before for prompt #1? One of the most deeply meaningful failures in my life was related to a high school EC, but I'm not sure if they're looking for something more recent.

Members don't see this ad.

What's the consensus about writing about experiences from high school or before for prompt #1? One of the most deeply meaningful failures in my life was related to a high school EC, but I'm not sure if they're looking for something more recent.
I also wrote ab something from high school

Has anyone begun to prepare for the SVI?

If you need help, ask in the Casper/SJT forums, or consider joining Becoming a Student Doctor for the September cohort.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone begun to prepare for the SVI?

If you need help, ask in the Casper/SJT forums, or consider joining Becoming a Student Doctor for the September cohort.

Mr.Smile12 out here simultaneously educating me and scaring the living crap out of me. Thanks though lol.

Mr.Smile12 out here simultaneously educating me and scaring the living crap out of me. Thanks though lol.
Sorry... :) I wasn't expecting them to revive the SVI from the dead (it was scrapped as a tool for ERAS apparently, but maybe that was a mischaracterization).

* Note: not sure if it is the same technology or just WashU messing with MY mind. :)

Last edited:
II MSTP!!!!!! Complete 7/12 LM 74!! International

sO UNreal!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
i submitted on 8/9 and still have not been marked as "complete" on the portal. should i send an email?

Reactions: 1 user
i submitted on 8/9 and still have not been marked as "complete" on the portal. should i send an email?
It took me a bit of time to get marked complete last year as well, probably around 3 weeks. You could be marked complete in the coming days

Submitted 7/17, and status still says “application has been processed.” Is this different from “complete”/should i be worried?

Submitted 7/17, and status still says “application has been processed.” Is this different from “complete”/should i be worried?

Check your “communication status” tab and see if you have a “Your application file is complete” notice.

didn't get a newsletter so maybe they're saving their email for an II 😎😎😎

Reactions: 2 users
Previous newsletter mentioned invitation will go out late August.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 august newsletter, so grateful to have been chosen for this opportunity! complete 7/12

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
I did not get a newsletter is that bad?

• Care
No worries about newsletter, It is just a notification. Nothing important at all.

Uh oh the fact that toastedbutter didn't get one has me shook

• Wow
+1 newsletter received!! complete 7/11

• Haha
Not the newsletter making my heart skip a beat🤧

Just got the newsletter 😂😂 I think they are sending it in batches

• Wow
+1 Newsletter, but I can't find the link to schcedule an interview. Anyone else having the same problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Didn’t they ask in our secondary portal whether we wanted to receive correspondence from the school and various student organizations there? I thought that’s what the newsletter was about

I got a newsletter and haven't even submitted yet. I don't think it means anything.

For those who got interview invite, could you verify if your portal says your application has been processed?

They send out a ton of interviews, so I expect their first II wave will be massive.

• Wow
oos ii received today, complete 7/12

• Wow
OOS II
Anyone else not finding available dates on the calendar?

Everyone get it at the same time or have they been trickling in?

OOS II. Took some time for the dates to load for me. Secured my date at around 5:30 PM