2023-2024 Ponce (St. Louis)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought u got an accepted from another school
I didn't :(

Two IIs - two post-II Rs.

screaming the rock GIF by Moana

Members don't see this ad.

Damn that's harsh most school just waitlist you even if the interview didn't go well. Sorry, I hope it goes well in this one.
Yeah. I thought WL would be the worst of it. Nope!

Thank you for the well-wishes though. Trying to have hope, but am also tempering expectations since this school doesn’t take in many students.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So do you all think we will hear notice tomorrow or do you all think next week will be the week

Agreed. I’d really love to know today, but they haven’t been moving particularly fast so far, so it seems next week may be more likely. 😖

Reactions: 1 users
welp didn’t hear anything on friday. So hopefully this week will be the week!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh okay, thanks. i think ill wait for an email ..checking online is too much stress
Yeah. I'm thankful for IIs, but Ponce doesn't have many spots open at the best of times.

This is all so nail biting.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s nail biting waiting for an answer, but it’s also nerve wracking to think about having to move in such a short time if we do get in. I know a last minute move won’t affect everyone, but… idk, I guess I’m just worried about all of it.

What if we all get in ☺️ how many spots are left again?.

• Care
I guess no updates/predictions for when we might hear back? Interviewed back in early May.

i wonder then if all of us who interviewed in march don’t have decisions yet because they want to see how many acceptees will stay/movement

Reactions: 3 users
i wonder then if all of us who interviewed in march don’t have decisions yet because they want to see how many acceptees will stay/movement
Most likely the case! There’s one MSMS student in the accepted cohort that I know of for sure! Sure there’s more to come but no idea how many waitlisted people are non-MSMS! Wish you guys luck 🍀

Most likely the case! There’s one MSMS student in the accepted cohort that I know of for sure! Sure there’s more to come but no idea how many waitlisted people are non-MSMS! Wish you guys luck 🍀
do u know when the msms student that was accepted received an interview?

I’m wondering the same for MSMS students as well - the potential WL size.

Did the accepted MSMS say when they interviewed? And got their acceptance?

Do you know if they are still interviewing other alumni or are they done?
From what i know from past cycles and from others, they typically start interviewing in april and the last completed ones are the end of april . They don’t normally still interview in may.

I know someone last year who was MSMS and interviewed last year in June

• Wow
I just think is odd that no one has been rejected, and there is only 1 person in the thread waitlisted.
For me its been 3 months of complete silence.
+pity+

Reactions: 2 users
I know someone last year who was MSMS and interviewed last year in June
I heard similar things when I was in the MSMS program as well.

Wonder how they make the determination for who truly makes the cut for immediate admission? The interviews are definitely a factor, but I'm sure everybody does decent on them sans some crazy outliers.

Could it be MSMS grades + other parts of the records? I'm hoping the former has a big play in decision making, though I unfortunately wasn't at the tip-top of my cohort - I was probably on the upper tier though.