2023-2024 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you or anyone end up getting anything? I got the A call, I just want to make sure I didnt miss anything in my inbox
I didn’t :( I must’ve heard incorrectly, I was so excited to be on the phone with Dean Arias but it was something along the lines of her trying to send them as soon as she could.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn’t :( I must’ve heard incorrectly, I was so excited to be on the phone with Dean Arias but it was something along the lines of her trying to send them as soon as she could.
Same here, for me it isn’t real until I have the official documents. Not after what happened at the Mayo Clinic.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Honey wake up, my new anxiety for the next few months just dropped
From what I've heard, a good general rule is to not *completely* believe an acceptance until atleast 24 hours have passed. As in, don't make concrete plans like quit your job or drop other acceptance offers.

when is the next interview wave anticipated to go out?

Reactions: 5 users
Just got that acceptance email!! The call wasn’t a fluke haha y’all stressed me out

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was about to come on here and ask about that haha I wonder if it just hasn’t been created yet
I think that we (me included) are just waiting for someone else to make it because we're too lazy to do it

• Haha
You rock! It doesn't seem to be working for me though :lol:
Oopsies, I’m sorry - first time creating one of these. Let me know if this works: You're invited to my new group 'Keck SOM Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Attachments

• IMG_8813.jpeg
    IMG_8813.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Love
Do we think november interviewees could hear back this thursday?

Do we think november interviewees could hear back this thursday?

Potentially. It seems like they got through about a month of interviews dates and ended at 10/6 the Thursday before the week of Thanksgiving. So maybe they will only get through October or the first couple of interview days of November.

can I get a tally on ppl who interviewed September/early October that didn't hear anything back yet? I'm wishfully thinking things are just slower this year

can I get a tally on ppl who interviewed September/early October that didn't hear anything back yet? I'm wishfully thinking things are just slower this year
I interviewed in the 2nd week of October and haven't heard anything back yet

i guess lmao

I thought it was supposed to be every Thursday (not counting thanksgiving)

I think it’s every other Thursday, at least that’s what I wrote down

Also we still have plenty of time left in the day, so we could still hear back!

Anyone complete after 08/15 hear any news as of yet?

Reactions: 1 users
When was the last time keck sent interviews? Seems like it’s been awhile

• Hmm
Reactions: 10 users
If I get an A tomorrow I’m gonna quit my job on the spot I don’t even care no more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
it looks on cycletrack like people have been getting calls the past 2 Thursdays