2023-2024 TCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS II yesterday, complete 7/27

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
can annyone give any insight into the orgs and clubs/free clinics TCU burnett has? Having some trouble researching online. Any links would be appreciated too

Just finding out about the two week communication timespan.

Would we expect to hear something this Friday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone from end of August secondary submission still waiting to hear?

Reactions: 1 user
Me! I got no love from this school after submitting my secondary at that time :-(

• Care
Just finding out about the two week communication timespan.

Would we expect to hear something this Friday?
if my calculations are correct it should be Monday the 20th (not totally sure though, just trying to remember what they said in my interview)

Just withdrew my application and will no longer be interviewing as I got an A from a school I'm very excited about. I hope one of you get an II!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Does anybody know if Evolutionary Biology counts as genetics? At my institution, it was counted as so because at its core it was the genetic basis of evolution.

Does anybody know if Evolutionary Biology counts as genetics? At my institution, it was counted as so because at its core it was the genetic basis of evolution.
I think someone from TCU would email you to ask for the syllabus

Members don't see this ad :)
can annyone give any insight into the orgs and clubs/free clinics TCU burnett has? Having some trouble researching online. Any links would be appreciated too
Hi current student here! I tried looking for our student interest groups (SIGS) online, but I don’t believe the full list is publicly available. We have SIGs in every medical speciality! We also have AMWA, LMSA, culinary medicine, first generation in medicine, and a ton more! Some MS1s also just started a new SIG for international students!

We have the Mercy Clinic and Beautiful Feet Clinic that students volunteer at to provide care to under-resourced populations in Fort Worth. www.mercy-clinic.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
has anyone received an ii from this school? are they done sending invites?

Probably not done with invites. But given their low class size and the amount of A's already given, probably few to give.

Does anyone know what time the Sunday student ambassador session is? I got a Zoom Link but I cannot find what time it is.

guys

historically this school has taken their time, offering II’s for quite a while- despite their relatively early start to II’s and A’s

someone from TCU SOM Admissions office has also posted in this very thread a few times stating that II’s will be offered until Feb/March and that it’s not over until it’s over

just do what I’m doing and will yourself into constantly believing that your II is just a week away from being a week away

Reactions: 3 users
Did any of the CC people get a decision today? It’s been 2 weeks (when they say they send out more decisions)!

Did any of the CC people get a decision today? It’s been 2 weeks (when they say they send out more decisions)!

I received another CC on Friday evening. This was my second CC so far.

Reactions: 1 users
Pre-ii R. IS LM 64. Complete 8/15. They said I was too handsome for their school

Reactions: 5 users
A little late, but OOS R complete in late July. Stats below :/

• Care
Don't do it to me TCU....don't give me that R

Avoid Spider Man GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
HI I received an invitation to complete the secondary audio recording but there is no link or anything to the secondary portal? Anyone know how to properly access the secondary?

HI I received an invitation to complete the secondary audio recording but there is no link or anything to the secondary portal? Anyone know how to properly access the secondary?
woah secondary invites still rolling out? theres a link in the email from what I remember (there is a due date of 12/15-at least for mine so get on it pronto)