2023-2024 TCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received an II from here recently? Submitted in August haven’t heard anything

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have the link to the secondary portal? I'm trying to find it but for some reason can't find it in any of my emails.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just in case someone else is in my shoes and wondering, I am someone who has never heard anything back from this school one way or another 😃 no ii, no rejection, nothing. At this point, I don’t expect anything, but if you’re like me, know you’re not alone 😄
I stand in solidarity

Season 1 Nod GIF by SHOWTIME

• Care
Does anyone have the link to the secondary portal? I'm trying to find it but for some reason can't find it in any of my emails.

hi

try that

Anyone know when the next round of decisions will be? I think the committee meets every other week but haven't seen any movement for a few weeks.

Anyone know when the next round of decisions will be? I think the committee meets every other week but haven't seen any movement for a few weeks.
Could be some non - SDN members getting news, or just not sharing.
As we get closer to the end things will slow down. There may be some openings created soon after TMDSAS Match Day (February 16) if a few people with a current TCU offer match to a TMDSAS school they prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Was the MMI interview with real people or just questions prompted on the screen to answer?

Post-II CC (OOS). Interview on 01/22/2024. Realistic odds of getting an acceptance this late?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have any current applicants had a CC turn into an A or R? And for the current students at the SOM, have any of you been accepted after having been on the CC list?

• Hmm
Pre-II R. IS (live within walking distance). Submitted late July.

kinda hurts tbh

grateful to have another IS acceptance and understanding that TCU has a small class size, no IS bias, etc… but still hurts! right down the street, catered my AAMC application and experiences pretty specifically to their mission. was hopeful to keep serving the DFW area but oh well.

wasn’t meant to be.

• Care
I got my acceptance package in the mail... I wasn't expecting a personalized acceptance letter that included details they liked from my application...

If only the school wasn't $103,000/year, or maybe I'd actually be considering it against other Texas MD schools :/

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I am so nervous about decisions coming out today!!

• Care
is tcu still sending out II? haven’t gotten the R yet so hanging onto tiny sliver of hope 😂

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Do they send out decisions the day they meet? At my interview on the 20th, they said they’d meet on March 1st. Does that mean they tell us friday? around what time?

To our applicants in Continued Consideration (CC) and those who interviewed on Monday, February 19th,

Decisions will be processed on Monday, March 4th.
The outcomes from this meeting will include accept, release, and alternate list.
Students who have interviewed may email updates and letters of intent/interest to [email protected].

Kindly,
The Office of Admissions

Reactions: 6 users
best wishes to everyone hearing back today !!

• Care
+1 Alternate List decision after CC x 8 or so. LM 71 OOS