2023-2024 TCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Question. Do we have to accept or decline admission before June 1st? Was confused by that. They don’t have a deposit.

+1 OOS II. LM 66.4

In complete shock because my secondary recordings had my family screaming in the background while I was a nervous wreck lmao

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We should create an admitted students GC!

Hi! I am interviewing next week and was wondering how often people have been hearing back after the interview. I am not sure what to expect as this is my first non-TMDSAS interview. Also, since this is a later interview date, would it take longer to hear an admissions decision than it would earlier in the cycle?

Hi! I am interviewing next week and was wondering how often people have been hearing back after the interview. I am not sure what to expect as this is my first non-TMDSAS interview. Also, since this is a later interview date, would it take longer to hear an admissions decision than it would earlier in the cycle?
Every other Friday the admissions committee meet and they make decisions. You will likely hear on the afternoon of 1/19 (could be release, admit, or continuing consideration).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything post ii since 12/15. Was given CC then and haven't heard anything since.

I have yet to receive any continued consideration emails that others have reported getting, but I also have yet to receive a rejection. Suppose that means anything other than to keep waiting? App was complete in July.

I have yet to receive any continued consideration emails that others have reported getting, but I also have yet to receive a rejection. Suppose that means anything other than to keep waiting? App was complete in July.
Have you interviewed? The continued consideration emails go to interviewed applicants that haven't been accepted or rejected, not pre-II applicants.

Reactions: 3 users
Have you interviewed? The continued consideration emails go to interviewed applicants that haven't been accepted or rejected, not pre-II applicants.
Ahh, I see. No, I have not interviewed. That makes sense now. Thanks!

OOS II complete August 10 (only two interview dates left)

Reactions: 4 users
Just in case someone else is in my shoes and wondering, I am someone who has never heard anything back from this school one way or another 😃 no ii, no rejection, nothing. At this point, I don’t expect anything, but if you’re like me, know you’re not alone 😄

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Just in case someone else is in my shoes and wondering, I am someone who has never heard anything back from this school one way or another 😃 no ii, no rejection, nothing. At this point, I don’t expect anything, but if you’re like me, know you’re not alone 😄
I havent heard anything in awhile either and im debating emailing(complete 8/16)

I havent heard anything in awhile either and im debating emailing(complete 8/16)
Mine was complete in July sometime. Obviously do what you think is best, but this school does not accept updates or any inquiries. I have reached out before directly and they basically tell you to wait until you hear one way or another. They have been incredibly vague every time I emailed, so I just gave up.

Reactions: 1 user