2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

I have submitted for PCOM PA, but I did not add SGA originally. Does anyone know if there is a way to add SGA on after?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just going to leave this on all the schools I applied to, I did receive secondaries from every DO school:

Submitted all 16 DO Schools on 5/28/23... Verified 5/31/23

States: 3.73 Science, 3.77 Overall, 501 (125/122/127/127) and 508 (125/125/127/131)

For this school, secondary received: 6/20/23

Just got to four bars for SGA but still at three for PCOM PA, interestingly enough

Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptance received today! Interview was 10/21

Last edited:
Acceptance received today! Interview was 10/21
Congrats!!!!!! You have any insight on the interview? or anyone could provide how the in-person interviews are? Thank you

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats!!!!!! You have any insight on the interview? or anyone could provide how the in-person interviews are? Thank you

My in-person interview was with two people (one faculty member, one med student)! It lasted for about 30 minutes and consisted of typical interview questions/ opportunity to ask them questions as well . It was nice to have a tour run by current students and the chance to ask them questions.

Just got an invite!!!!!!!!!! To the on-campus tour? :rofl:
lmao, When I tell you I started moonwalking and then read the email and had to sunwalk back to my corner and sit my ass down :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Anybody else been in the 7 bar club for a while but not received an email yet?

Got the A. Interview 9/11 in-person. Check your portals because I never received an email!

Reactions: 2 users
anyone still at 4 bars? just now seeing people getting IIs and 7 bars and starting to lose hope ):

Just got the invite to submit my donation. Submitted waiver. Now I wait

these random emails have to stop, my blood pressure can't take it

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
does anyone know if they take letters on intent if we have not received any interview yet?