2023-2024 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else get the waitlist follow up email

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Are any accepted Harlem students open to/interested in swapping spots with a Middletown accepted student? I already live in the city and have an apartment and don’t want to move. DM me if so
Is this a thing we can do?

FB group is only at 46 members and we're already approaching the May 15th deadline...is anyone else expecting a lot of WL movement?

FB group is only at 46 members and we're already approaching the May 15th deadline...is anyone else expecting a lot of WL movement?
I was told there'd be WL movement, but also, something to keep in mind, some people who were accepted might not have FB or be active on FB

Reactions: 1 user
Hang in there y’all. There has been a general massive delay in WL movement this year from what I gather, MD and DO. I’m sure they will start to pull from the WL soon.

Reactions: 1 users
Are you referring to the unofficial group? I just spoke to the college and they said Master’s students are not yet informed about their admissions.
Yes the unofficial group. A bunch of said masters students also joined the FB and official GroupMe I believe. That’s strange that they said that. When did you speak to them? It is possible that the masters students were informed yesterday…

just got the A this morning!!! waitlisted 4/9. good luck everyone don’t lose hope :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users