2023-2024 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is all hope lost if we haven’t heard yet😢

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
JUST GOT THE CALL!!!! omg faculty interviewer LM (first last), with a mid Jan interview

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 27 users
This is gonna be the latest MSTP has been in the past 3 years (did inspect element on previous threads to look at time of first A and they were all before 2 pm)

Reactions: 4 users
This is gonna be the latest MSTP has been in the past 3 years (did inspect element on previous threads to look at time of first A and they were all before 2 pm)
You can just hover your mouse on the timestamp btw

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Part of the MSTP waiting crew, but just want to say to everyone here that no matter where you end up, you'll be an excellent doctor that will be able to help patients and make a difference.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Care
  • Haha
Same I feel you all, trying to convince myself my interviewer is busy working and that’s why I’m not getting a call😭😭
Agreed. I felt pretty attached to UPenn as well.

My heart is holding on, but my mind is starting to move on...

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Got the A call from JC at 2:26pm today

I'm literally in shock

Also literally OF COURSE it was when I was peeing like I was scared it would be. They could feel that I was at my most vulnerable

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Me trying to go out with my friends tonight and have fun and pretend my soul wasn’t absolutely crushed by this 6 month long wait for something that never came

Yeah hopefully happy hour doesn’t turn into sad hour for me

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
alright time to update these portals and give me closure <3

Reactions: 7 users
Fr so disappointed rn bc this was the last school I was waiting on this cycle, just want it all to be over :'(

• Care
MD A call right now from JOM IM SOBBING Alhamdullilah

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
A 525 MCAT, summa cum laude >4.0 gpa, 2 pubs, 800 research hours, ties to Philly, and a letter of intent wasn’t enough for them. This is a horrible feeling
I'm so sorry :( That must feel very defeating. If you want to vent, please DM me. I'm here. Did you get the R? I'd say to hold until you see the R in front of your face. You still got this <3

MD A just now!! In tears - praise God

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
Perelman please just put me out of my 6 month long misery

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry to hear that! Just know you'll be a great doctor no matter where you go!

• Care