2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmm I don't see that. My Interview tab literally just shows that.
It's probably because your interview is a month out from now. Check the portal in a few weeks, and you should be able to see the interviewers' names assigned to you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's probably because your interview is a month out from now. Check the portal in a few weeks, and you should be able to see the interviewers' names assigned to you.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 12.04.08 PM.png

Hmm wierd, mine is in about 2 weeks, but no info there.... I'll check again in a few days to see if it appears closer to the date

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone with a LOR packet have difficulty with their letter requirements? Confused because I have 5 letters included in my packet, but they say it only counts as 2 out of the 3 required? I am not sure why as this hasn't been a problem with any other schools I applied to...

Anyone with a LOR packet have difficulty with their letter requirements? Confused because I have 5 letters included in my packet, but they say it only counts as 2 out of the 3 required? I am not sure why as this hasn't been a problem with any other schools I applied to...
I also have a LOR packet containing 5 letters, but I had no issue with fulfilling the requirements. Did you mistakenly designate it as a committee letter instead of a letter packet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have a LOR packet containing 5 letters, but I had no issue with fulfilling the requirements. Did you mistakenly designate it as a committee letter instead of a letter packet?
No I selected letter packet, just was a little thrown off by the way they worded it on the application website. I think it should all be fine but made me a little nervous. Thanks for the response!

anyone who was completed 07/29 or later not hear anything yet?

+1 OOS, complete early september

II a few moments ago! OOS, LM 70!
Complete 7/19

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
+1 OOS II to the Fall Open House :love:!!

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 20 users
This is just an open house tho. Isnt it sent to everyone?

Reactions: 1 users
Was complete here 08/13. Have they passed on me?

Wait is it really and interview invites or just an invite to go to open house ?
Just an invite for the open house, sent to everyone I think. OP was just being sarcastic lol

• Haha
Wait, I did not get the email.

Anyone know when the first acceptances are supposed to come out? I was in the first interview group

I was in one of the first interview groups, and for some reason I thought that they would be reaching out today with Acceptance calls. I think im genuinely tweaking, but does anyone know when to expect a call?