2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Looking at last year's thread, it seems like it took a few days to start giving out acceptance calls.

Members don't see this ad.

^^^
Yeah, I believe they started the 19th last year

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like they are starting early this year.

Do they do mainly phone calls for A's. I work 40 hours a week so just wanna make sure I'm keeping an eye on my phone if I'm lucky enough to get one.

Did anyone who interviewed in August hear back? I interviewed in mid August and didn't get a call back yesterday, so have been obsessively monitoring my phone this morning😖

Did anyone who interviewed in August hear back? I interviewed in mid August and didn't get a call back yesterday, so have been obsessively monitoring my phone this morning

Nope, not yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call just now, A! Interviewed early Sept

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed the first date and haven't received a call :/ Wondering if we are forgotten...

• Care
Interviewed the first date and haven't received a call :/ Wondering if we are forgotten...
I think we just have to be patient. But I totally understand your concerns as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call A! interviewed in August!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Interviewed in early October so no way I'm hearing anything soon lol

• Care
Got the A call this morning. MCAT 507 OOS. You can do it!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Anxiousness continued :). Did anyone get a rejection call or email yet post II?
Nothing :0

And i'm with you on the anxiousness. Please OUWB just put me out of my misery already😅
Also I thought they only called for As?

They told my interview group that they would start releasing next week so I guess they have different committee meetings

They told my interview group that they would start releasing next week so I guess they have different committee meetings
When was your interview if I may ask?
I interviewed mid August and was told my group would hear back by the end of this week

Can anyone who has interviewed PM me or respond with any advice? This is my top school so Im super nervous lol

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing what you thought helped your app stand out?
Thank you! Well my application was strongly service-based for sure so I think it was a good mission fit with OUWB. In terms of standing out though I was a former D1 athlete so I think that X factored my app up there

Any calls today?
Today I realized they have an admissions tracker on their website. It's currently only updated as of 10/16.
Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 10.26.40 PM.png

Anyone know how many admissions offers they tend to send out per cycle?

Give me the link to that & I will stick it in the first post of this thread, thanks!

IS A! So excited, loved my interview day here!! Interviewed 9/22 :)

Actually, looking at last year's threads, it seems like the September dates heard back a little earlier than those who interviewed in August. Maybe that is the case this year.

Got the call! Made an accepted student GroupMe for OUWB: GroupMe

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
A!! Just got the call. Interviewed early August, IS, LM ~74

Reactions: 2 users
is it hopeless for me to have applied here without taking PREview? (Took casper if that matters)