2023-2024 North Carolina - Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It’s because financial aid and FAFSA were delayed this year

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the call that I got accepted from the WL! They said I was one of the first people they called so hopefully more will come soon!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I just got the call that I got accepted from the WL! They said I was one of the first people they called so hopefully more will come soon!!
Hell yeah!!! Congrats!!! Did you notice a portal change?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you send any emails or updates since you were waitlisted in March?

Reactions: 1 user
Aren’t updates strictly not allowed? Or, do you think they will let waitlisted applicants send updates? The website doesn’t specify, but I know someone who was rejected a day after sending an update last year

Aren’t updates strictly not allowed? Or, do you think they will let waitlisted applicants send updates? The website doesn’t specify, but I know someone who was rejected a day after sending an update last year
I did not send any updates because as luckybelle said, they do not allow updates of any kind!

has anyone oos been accepted off WL? do we think more could come this week
I’m assuming they will definitely give more waitlist offers this week, but I’m wondering the same…do they call IS first and OOS later?

She said my name was on the top of the list to call, so I think more of you guys will hear back soon!

Reactions: 8 users
She said my name was on the top of the list to call, so I think more of you guys will hear back soon!
Congratulations!!! Needed to hear this reassurance, know I can’t be the only one losing hope with each day that I don’t hear anything

Reactions: 9 users
Do we know what the estimated class size is for this year? I know they’re increasing every year

Never posted here before, but got the A off the waitlist on Tuesday 5/7 (IS, ORM), and will be attending! Interviewed 12/14, WL on 3/18.

Reactions: 4 users
Ya boi just got the A call off the waitlist 🔥, can’t ****ing believe it. I interviewed 1/11.

Reactions: 9 users