2023-2024 South Carolina - Greenville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any other interview invites go out recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning - OOS w/ close ties, complete 9/28, low stats (don't know my LM)

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone gotten movement post interview after receiving a continuing to evaluate email ?

Last edited:
OOS A call yesterday at 5:30pm!! Interviewed 11/1, close ties to the state

Reactions: 1 user
Oh just got an email that I haven't completed the prerequisite assignment so my app hasn't been complete this whole time :|

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait I am not sure what I need to be doing? I see on the secondary portal there is a place to assign all the prerequisites which I did a few months ago. Is there a submit button or something that I am not seeing?

Alright that was really dumb. I did not have a physiology course to input and since it was marked as recommended, I just left it blank. Turns out you have to click into it and there is an option of (I dont want to assign a course to this section) or something like that, and then a button to complete the activity magically appears.

Last edited:
Wait I am not sure what I need to be doing? I see on the secondary portal there is a place to assign all the prerequisites which I did a few months ago. Is there a submit button or something that I am not seeing?

Alright that was really dumb. I did not have a physiology course to input and since it was marked as recommended, I just left it blank. Turns out you have to click into it and there is an option of (I dont want to assign a course to this section) or something like that, and then a button to complete the activity magically appears.
That's exactly what I did too

Got the acceptance call last night!! Interviewed 11/22 and was initially waitlisted!

Got the acceptance call last night!! Interviewed 11/22 and was initially waitlisted!

Congratulations! Did you receive the continuing to evaluate email before or that you were actually placed on a waitlist?

Congratulations! Did you receive the continuing to evaluate email before or that you were actually placed on a waitlist?
I got the continuing to evaluate email before! Thats what i meant by waitlist haha

How many people do they usually interview in total? Trying to figure out if I still have a chance. OOS LM 72.

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning - OOS w/ close ties, complete 9/28, low stats (don't know my LM)
Hey I'm OOS with low stats (495 MCAT 3.5 GPA) do you think I have a chance to get an II? I was complete 12/6

Last edited:
Hey I'm OOS with low stats (495 MCAT 3.5 GPA) do you think I have a chance to get an II? I was complete 12/6
I'd say close to a zero percent chance with a sub-500 MCAT, late completion, and OOS. OOS this late is probably enough to be close to zero percent chance even with good stats. The school has a lot of in-state bias.

I'd say close to a zero percent chance with a sub-500 MCAT, late completion, and OOS. OOS this late is probably enough to be close to zero percent chance even with good stats. The school has a lot of in-state bias.
ahh I see, makes sense. Thank you!

Do you know if they are still giving out IIs? I am OOS, NC resident, LM 72 & complete 10/1 and was wondering if I had a chance.

Reactions: 2 users
Have an interview coming up with them and getting nervous for the MMI portion because I have never done those before, any advice from people who have already interviewed?

Have an interview coming up with them and getting nervous for the MMI portion because I have never done those before, any advice from people who have already interviewed?
it can be a little awkward interacting with the standardized patients so just try to keep yourself calm and worry about addressing the actual issue they're presenting and don't get caught up in the 'acting out the scenario thing.' Everyone is super nice!

When did you get your II?

Is the committee meeting today? If not, then does anyone know when their next meeting is?

Congrats to those accepted!! do any of you mind sharing your stats? im getting nervous hahaha

just accepted, is there a GroupMe or Facebook to join? Ty in advance!

Anyone get an II recently? Trying to hold out hope

Has this school sent out rejections? LOL just trying to figure out if I'm still in the running

Has this school sent out rejections? LOL just trying to figure out if I'm still in the running
there is a rejection or two reported on cycletrack, but no one has said anything here

Really regretting not applying here. I wish I could still submit an application this late in the cycle