2023-2024 Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
It means pre interview invite. If you are confused, asking nicely helps lol
I am sorry if it came off not nice but genuinely I was just asking what does that mean and I still do not understand what is pre interview invite and what was R at the end. like rejection? I didn't know they started sending Rejections already. Sorry once again if it came as rude.

I am sorry if it came off not nice but genuinely I was just asking what does that mean and I still do not understand what is pre interview invite and what was R at the end. like rejection? I didn't know they started sending Rejections already. Sorry once again if it came as rude.

Yes the R means rejection. Pre II means pre interview invite. Put it all together and it means they were rejected before they got interview meaning the school never invited them to interview. They submitted their application and the school rejected them

Reactions: 1 user
Yes the R means rejection. Pre II means pre interview invite. Put it all together and it means they were rejected before they got interview meaning the school never invited them to interview. They submitted their application and the school rejected them
thanks a lot for the explanation.

Are we supposed to potentially be hearing something today?

I don’t think so, but I feel like any day in March, there is a good possibility of hearing back! Maybe closer to the end of March. We shall see!!

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t think so, but I feel like any day in March, there is a good possibility of hearing back! Maybe closer to the end of March. We shall see!!
That's exactly how I feel, I'm going a little crazy knowing it could be any day lol

I believe next week and the week after we will hear something back!

I was told that most of the adcoms are offsite all week for an event. Also, they meet every third Wednesday of the month. So more than likely no announcements will be made until next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Getting tired of waiting:/

So the Savannah one isn’t a 4-year campus? I thought it was. Also, I’m guessing Savannah doesn’t have as many seats as the Macon campus does?
They have 4 years at 3 campuses, and 2 years at either campus + 2 years rotation at Valdosta campus. So Savannah and Mercer 4 years are full

nope not yet. I think we might hear some news for people later this week or end of month regardless waitlist notification cuz I think they send out the waitlist last week of march. that's what they did last year.

They sent some acceptances on March 4th, so I am not sure if they are gonna do any more until the waitlist date. There could be some this week though
I'm curious, how did you know? So will they not be accepting tomorrow?

Also how do we know the campuses are full lol
I got accepted last month and couldn’t get my first pick on the campus lol. One of the admission members emailed me that information. I am not sure if I was slow or what but I sent my request in the same day I received my packet lol

I got accepted last month and couldn’t get my first pick on the campus lol. One of the admission members emailed me that information. I am not sure if I was slow or what but I sent my request in the same day I received my packet lol
ah gotcha! Congrats!

How do we know people were accepted the fourth? Do you know people that got in that day this year?

Since it is the 3rd Wednesday of the month, is it possible to hear any good news today regardless of the acceptances from March 4th?

Since it is the 3rd Wednesday of the month, is it possible to hear any good news today regardless of the acceptances from March 4th?
idk I'm just expecting nothing at this point tbh

idk I'm just expecting nothing at this point tbh
Nooooo that’s not the energy!! We are going to get accepted soon I can feel it yall! (That may be the delusion talking but it can’t hurt)

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck everyone!! ❤️ (I love being delulu)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Nooooo that’s not the energy!! We are going to get accepted soon I can feel it yall! (That may be the delusion talking but it can’t hurt)
ahhh delulu hahahha I turned on my notifications pretending I'm gonna get a call ahaha

Reactions: 3 users
I have a feeling it will be next Tuesday or Wednesday, idk why. I'm just ready for a WL or R lol (Has anyone heard anything yet?)

Last edited:
I think it will be next week whether it is WL or R, I don't think more A are coming. I believe the class is full. Last year they sent email for WL on March 28 so it's mostly next week. Y'all better embrace to take the news whether it is good or bad. Hold on to that faith if you get WL.

how do you know the class is full? last year they had some As the same week as WL

how do you know the class is full? last year they had some As the same week as WL
Everyone here is just speculating. He’s likely correct in that next week they will send out the WL or R notifications. But you are also correct in that the past two cycles, they’ve also sent out a few As that week as well. He is correct about folks needing to brace for disappointing or bad news as the WLs and Rs will be a much higher percentage than As next week.

Reactions: 4 users
Welp, it's been real y'all. Let's just hope for the best

its this week y'all, mass email prob coming this week regarding lot of wl and r along with some A (hopeful about that).

I hope they rip the bandaid off today, and not later this week :/

Reactions: 2 users