2023-2024 Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am checking my email and my phone every 10 min. Ugh this waiting is way too nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes it’s usually morning. But no one is posting so I am assuming no one got anything yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes it’s usually morning. But no one is posting so I am assuming no one got anything yet.
I feel like around 10-12 was last time, me thinks. Hoping for good news today! I’m ready for a yes, no, or waitlist so I can decide what I’m doing next year

I feel like around 10-12 was last time, me thinks. Hoping for good news today! I’m ready for a yes, no, or waitlist so I can decide what I’m doing next year
People will only hear yes today. For waitlist or no, we all have to wait till March 30th. That’s when they send a waitlist out along with rejection.

I wish it would get fixed. This is causing my anxiety to sky rocket. Idk if my voicemail works

Members don't see this ad :)
A today at 3:19! 🥹 interviewed on 11/14.

Reactions: 4 users
Thank you y'all! I hope those who are waiting will hear good news soon :giggle:

For those accepted last Thursday, have y'all received any acceptance package yet? I'm still waiting for the email that's supposed to contain the next steps. :confused:

For those accepted last Thursday, have y'all received any acceptance package yet? I'm still waiting for the email that's supposed to contain the next steps. :confused:
I haven’t received it either. Only background check

I guess we gotta keep waiting. We must be patient before being doctor.
They take months to give an answer to every applicant, so it’s not weird for them not to send us the acceptance packet as fast as expected 🥲

atleast you guys are on the other side of the spectrum unlike us who are waiting patiently to hear back from them regarding that A. Patience is wearing very thin as days are passing.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
atleast you guys are on the other side of the spectrum unlike us who are waiting patiently to hear back from them regarding that A. Patience is wearing very thin as days are passing.
Stay strong king. I'm wishing y'all the best :xf:

They sent out some emails to people who did not get interviews today, so hopefully we won't have to wait until March 30th for the WL or anything else...

They sent out some emails to people who did not get interviews today, so hopefully we won't have to wait until March 30th for the WL or anything else...
So today’s the last day Mercer offers IIs? Does Mercer have a set day they stop offering IIs? Is it listed in their secondary portal?

Last year they heard back march 7th. Only thing we can all do is be hopeful.

Reactions: 1 users
This week is Spring Break at Mercer and most of the faculty/staff at MUSM are away all of next week for an off-campus event.

Reactions: 1 users
Do yall think it's worth going to Mercer if you have an MCG acceptance? I interviewed at Mercer several months ago but no news. One of the Mercer campuses is in my city but I do NOT want to stay living with my parents
Unless your super keen on doing rural medicine and 100% know that mercer is the perfect fit for you, I would pick the MCG. MCG also has plenty of opportunities for rural medicine too though if thats what you are interested in.

Hello! If anyone has access to the GroupMe, can someone please DM me the link. Thanks!

Last edited: