2023-2024 Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
when is the final date for decisions for this app cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

if i interviewed in late october, is it bad that i still havent heard back? i'm scared that since it's been a while, it might be a rejection :(

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
if i interviewed in late october, is it bad that i still havent heard back? i'm scared that since it's been a while, it might be a rejection :(

I was in the same boat last application cycle. Interviewed October 2022, waitlisted in March 2023 and got off the waitlist in May 2023. Still hope

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone heard anything yet? In the past, it seems like they typically just wait till March to send out final decisions…thinking they might be holding off till then.

Do we know if their class is full or at capacity?

has anyone heard anything yet? In the past, it seems like they typically just wait till March to send out final decisions…thinking they might be holding off till then.

Do we know if their class is full or at capacity?
Yeah, from doing research on how they select applicants and having interviewed here in previous cycles, they typically wait until the end of March; March 31st to either let you know if you've been rejected or waitlisted. When waitlisted, you're usually bound to hear back around April and onwards

They still usually accept people in February, third Wednesday of the month. Then next will be March.

Reactions: 1 user
yeah i was going to ask, what time do they usually call/email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in my delusional watch my phone while I'm in class till 7pm era today, best wishes to everyone!

The acceptances start today and go into tomorrow right? I have heard people getting acceptance calls the day after too
Yes, sometimes I think people receive emails but no phone call.

Congrats on your A. Hopefully some of us will hear the good news on the call. Patiently waiting and praying for years now. Praying for all of us.

Thank you! I didn't mean to be tone-deaf; I didn't read that they were sending acceptances today. Good luck to everyone!!

Yes. Both of my interviewers gave me the call at 4:42 and 4:48.

this is really strange. last month only one person posted of A and THIS MONTH too so far only one person have posted.

this is really strange. last month only one person posted of A and THIS MONTH too so far only one person have posted.
Not to make further assumptions but the FB page for incoming students also only has 42ish members….

The groupme is at 71 but some in the FB groups aren't in the groupme

any news for anyone? this waiting game sucks fr but have faith in the hardwork that you put behind it.

Macon is almost full as it is favorite campus for almost everyone as there are 43 people in it plus a lot of people have not joined the group yet.