2023-2024 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i sent them an email at one point early on this cycle and got a response back within the hour and then i sent another email about something else and they responded …. but i kid you not it was over 2 months later lol! i think sometimes emails get lost in their inbox so i would try sending them again.
Are you in though? or have an interview at least?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A! Interviewed 01/09 accepted 01/23

Reactions: 1 users
Dang. I’m so bummed. Were they really making calls at 7 PM their time? I’m wondering if they will be calling people tomorrow as well.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to the acceptences. Does anyone know if they are done with interviews?

Could you share your stats and research etc if you dont mind?
508 MCAT, 3.2 cGPA in undergrad and 4.0 cGPA in grad school (I have a masters), ~10,000 research hours (will be 12,000 by the time I matriculate), 11 pubs and am currently working on about four right now. I was an EMT for four years, so have 800 hours volunteering with that.

508 MCAT, 3.2 cGPA in undergrad and 4.0 cGPA in grad school (I have a masters), ~10,000 research hours (will be 12,000 by the time I matriculate), 11 pubs and am currently working on about four right now. I was an EMT for four years, so have 800 hours volunteering with that.

Man tf so many research hours for. That's insane.

Did you guys upload your pre-II to the secondary portal or emailed them directly to Loyola?

Hi, everyone, I was wondering if there is a group chat for accepted students. I couldn't find anything on the thread, and my Facebook group for the class of 2028 is still pending. I am pretty set on attending Stritch, and would love to connect with others who are also joining the class!

Reactions: 1 user
First A!! Reapp cycle, couldn’t be happier :’) interviewed 1/04 got the call 1/24

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
GUYS. AHHH!! JUST GOT AN OOS INTERVIEW HERE.

LM 71, complete super late August, multiple in person and virtual dates throughout this month available.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Anyone get accepted with ~LM 65 and a lot of volunteering and clinical experience and slightly above average research?

Does anyone know if attending the in-person interview is looked upon more favorably than attending virtually?

Does anyone know if attending the in-person interview is looked upon more favorably than attending virtually?
My guess is if you live in illinois it would look weird to do a virtual interview. But for someone OOS they shouldn’t be able to discriminate against you, that’s why they do virtual to help out the OOS people/save money

For people that got the II, are there any more interview dates available?

Hi everyone! Sorry that I am just adding this now-- I interviewed 9/19, A OOS on 11/29. I received the phone call at 2:29pm EST. Good luck to everyone still interviewing!