2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I called the office on Feb 1. They said they would interview until the end of March lol. The admissions team gave out different info...? :coffee::coffee:

Members don't see this ad.

I am unreachable by phone due to work several Wednesday afternoons over the next month (I interviewed in Jan), in the good fortune that I am accepted and receive a phone call during this time - should I call back after work? Just wait for email communication?

Reactions: 1 users
I am unreachable by phone due to work several Wednesday afternoons over the next month (I interviewed in Jan), in the good fortune that I am accepted and receive a phone call during this time - should I call back after work? Just wait for email communication?

I feel like they would leave a voicemail, then next steps will prob be via email or portal.

Hoping you hear good news

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got IS HPWL, interviewed 01/31

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
I just realized one of my Thank You letters didn't send to my interviewer. I interviewed over 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure if it's been too long to send one. Was wondering if there has been anyone who was accepted that didn't send a thank you letter?

I just realized one of my Thank You letters didn't send to my interviewer. I interviewed over 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure if it's been too long to send one. Was wondering if there has been anyone who was accepted that didn't send a thank you letter?
I didn't send a thank you letter. The only school that has waitlisted me, out of 4 interviews, was the one I sent a thank you letter to. 95% of time they do nothing, and often, interviewers are annoyed by them because how often they get them, despite the interview experience.

I didn't send a thank you letter. The only school that has waitlisted me, out of 4 interviews, was the one I sent a thank you letter to. 95% of time they do nothing, and often, interviewers are annoyed by them because how often they get them, despite the interview experience.
LOL SAME HERE, sent two thank you letters and have been rejected and waitlisted at both. Didn't send any to my schools that accepted me

Its bad juju

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Are you guys doing SKMC for CYMS today? The email from AMCAS was confusing and just making sure we don’t need correspondence from SKMC before choosing?

Reactions: 1 user
Full tuition scholarship received a couple weeks ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If they reject me like two days after I sent an update after radio silence all cycle I'm going to take it personally

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
For those with As, under application status do you guys have a column for “CBC” that has now changed to “CBC uploaded” when it used to say not received? Lol I thought this was for future blood work but I haven’t uploaded any blood work so now im wondering what this was

Damn have I survived yet another wave. SKMC why are you playing w my feelings like this

Reactions: 4 users
OOS Pre-II R (8/15 complete, 1/5 under review)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Jefferson loading up my pre-ii R to be sent next Wednesday

• Haha
giphy.gif

Jefferson loading up my pre-ii R to be sent next Wednesday
You may never know, called them this morning and they said they were holding interviews until April

• Wow
For those with As, under application status do you guys have a column for “CBC” that has now changed to “CBC uploaded” when it used to say not received? Lol I thought this was for future blood work but I haven’t uploaded any blood work so now im wondering what this was

CBC stands for criminal background check, haha! I also thought it was for future bloodwork

Full tuition scholarship received a couple weeks ago!

Congratulations!

I’m interested to hear more about this. Did you apply for something specific or did they just notify you? What did you have completed? What can you tell us?

Is there a certain day of the week iis are typically sent out on? Or has it been random throughout the cycle