2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS R. Good luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
bro I've been complete since 7/1 just end it at this point and give me the pre II R Jeff

Reactions: 1 user
Fr bruh this was my first school I submitted on like 7/1 at 8 am. The cycle is too damn long

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Idk if I should be hopeful if I survive this R wave or be glad to finally hear back 😭
I dodged some of Wake Forest's waves before getting caught in last night's. I wonder if Jefferson is also just rejecting everyone but doing it in batches

Reactions: 1 users
I dodged some of Wake Forest's waves before getting caught in last night's. I wonder if Jefferson is also just rejecting everyone but doing it in batches
Probably I guess I’m just waiting for my turn 🥲

Was this just now or earlier in the day? Sorry, just wondering if they send R’s in one big batch or rolling throughout the day
Like 10 minutes ago so it looks like they’re scattered

Does anybody know the chances of being accepted off of the high-priority wait-list? Will I find out for sure in May?

Declined A from here. I hope it goes out to one of you amazing folks!!!

Goodluck!

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Could only evade this R wave for so long. OOS Pre-II R just now

Reactions: 2 users
Just got two rejections emails! Love you too Jeffy🥰💕

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations!

I’m interested to hear more about this. Did you apply for something specific or did they just notify you? What did you have completed? What can you tell us?
Thank you! They just notified me a couple months after I was accepted. I interviewed in Oct. and that was the last thing I did for them. I am not sure how they go about selecting

Anyone else still waiting for a rejection or an interview? I truly feel like these schools play games with my heart:confused:

Reactions: 4 users