2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 January well at least I get a lot of prep time!
+1 January as well. Received the initial email late October, and interview date this morning.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any A’s today?

I think last year the first day in November anyone got an A was on the 18th and it seems like like they trickled in until the 22nd when the portal was updated. The waiting game is so so hard but we just have to stay patient!

I think last year the first day in November anyone got an A was on the 18th and it seems like like they trickled in until the 22nd when the portal was updated. The waiting game is so so hard but we just have to stay patient!
It really is! lol If only it was every week and not every month and this year's sdn has been quiet about A's compared to last years in terms of sharing A's could just be me

Reactions: 1 users
What’s informed delivery? This that something found on AMP?
informed delivery is a USPS service that tells you what mail you’re going to receive today before they actually get delivered so u don’t have to stand and wait at ur mailbox to see if IU sent u an A.

informed delivery is a USPS service that tells you what mail you’re going to receive today before they actually get delivered so u don’t have to stand and wait at ur mailbox to see if IU sent u an A.
Learning something new everyday. Thanks 🤠

Ahhhh just got the A in the mail!! Sent to my permanent address and nothing on informed delivery. Interviewed 8/30

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ahhhh just got the A in the mail!! Sent to my permanent address and nothing on informed delivery. Interviewed 8/30
NO WAY CONGRATS!!! Gives us early interviewers hope about still being considered!!!!!

Is the A just a regular white envelope?

Last edited:
NO WAY CONGRATS!!! Gives us early interviewers hope about still being considered!!!!!

Is the A just a regular white envelope?

Thank you so much!! Yes it’s a large white envelope. Wishing you all the best and that you get good news soon!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS acceptance came in the mail this weekend! Interviewed mid October. Went to Purdue for undergrad

First A received last night! nothing on informed delivery. Applied IS RD. No portal update yet

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
CONGRATSS!!!! has ur portal updated? and did it show up on informed delivery?
No portal update. Last night I checked the informed delivery dashboard and there was nothing significant. This morning in the usual informed delivery email I saw a suspicious blank letter that gave me a little hope.

No portal update. Last night I checked the informed delivery dashboard and there was nothing significant. This morning in the usual informed delivery email I saw a suspicious blank letter that gave me a little hope.
Does the suspicious blank letter say it is sent via dhl? Mine shows something in DHL on the packages section of informed delivery but the mail tab doesn’t show anything

Does the suspicious blank letter say it is sent via dhl? Mine shows something in DHL on the packages section of informed delivery but the mail tab doesn’t show anything
No DHL it just said "A piece of mail that we do not have an image for is included today."

Also, most people get no sign of it on informed delivery so I think its worth it not to stress over and check. Easier said than done though as I did that a lot.

Haven’t received an A yet and am starting to really worry. IS and interviewed 8/30. LM 68.4

Haven’t received an A yet and am starting to really worry. IS and interviewed 8/30. LM 68.4
Same 😥 interviewed 9/6 just tell us something at least!! Last year they at least sent out an email about still under consideration each month, but none this year so does that mean we’re not under consideration?

Thank you for the help!!

Same 😥 interviewed 9/6 just tell us something at least!! Last year they at least sent out an email about still under consideration each month, but none this year so does that mean we’re not under consideration?
During my interview I was told not to worry if I don’t hear for a few months since it’s not rolling but I don’t really know what to take from that. I’m hoping it means we are still under consideration😫

During my interview I was told not to worry if I don’t hear for a few months since it’s not rolling but I don’t really know what to take from that. I’m hoping it means we are still under consideration😫
I didn’t even hear that from mine 😭 but it’s good that they told u that then but yeah fingers crossed 🤞 I don’t wanna wait til may to find out if we’re either WL or R

Edit: how long is a “few?” 🥲

Just got the A in the mail!! No heads up from informed delivery. OOS, interviewed 10/17

• Love
Got the A in the mail! Was sent to my temporary address. IS, Interviewed 8/31

Edit: Prob helpful to note that I had a delay in submitting one of my LORs

Last edited:
  • Wow
Got the A in the mail! Was sent to my temporary address. IS, Interviewed 8/31
CONGRATSSSS!!! Were u RD? If so that gives early interviewers hope!!! And did it show up on informed delivery?

Edit: nvm just saw that u had a delay in submitted ur LOR

Hi Guys! Since I know there are some of us who are still anxiously waiting to hear back I wanted to make a GroupMe to better connect/update each other/ask questions/support each other. Here is the link if you want to join: GroupMe 🤞☺️

IS, interviewed 8/31, A sent on 11/16 to permanent address, came in the mail on 11/18, nothing updated on portal and no email, better late than never !

Omg I got accepted! I’m gonna be a doctor!!!! They just sent me an email like 1 minute ago and a portal update and there is this “there is a mail for which we don’t have a picture in my informed delivery!!! All glory to the almighty God I’m crying omg omg
CONGRATSSSS!!!!!! May I ask what ur stats r?

Last edited: