2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know so many ppl are in the same boat but I submitted 8/4 and am still pending prerequisite verification. should I email admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I know so many ppl are in the same boat but I submitted 8/4 and am still pending prerequisite verification. should I email admissions?

I called them yesterday and they basically said they have 6000 apps to manually verify so it’s out of our hands we just have to be patient

Reactions: 1 user
For those who have had their actual interview already, any idea when they said decisions may start coming out? does this school usually start in mid october or more like november?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have had their actual interview already, any idea when they said decisions may start coming out? does this school usually start in mid october or more like november?
Per MSAR, they said 10/31/2023 is when they start sending out decisions. I wasn’t told anything besides this at any point in the process.

Just received the call to schedule the interview! Offered me Thursday and Friday spots.

Just received the call to schedule the interview! Offered me Thursday and Friday spots.
Did you get an email too? Did you recently get the “thank you for your continued interest” email? Congratulations!

Did you get an email too? Did you recently get the “thank you for your continued interest” email? Congratulations!
I got thanks for continued interest email on 9/18, admissions day invite 9/25, attended 10/3 session and got the call today to schedule for 10/6! They then sent me an email confirmation after getting off the call. So long time line haha

Reactions: 2 users
Last year the first acceptance was in mid December. Buckle up.

• Sad
  • Care
Y’all don’t obsess about timing too much with this school. Currently an m1 and some of my friends were still interviewing into May. Some people even got in during orientation (July).

• Wow
Y’all don’t obsess about timing too much with this school. Currently an m1 and some of my friends were still interviewing into May. Some people even got in during orientation (July).
Thanks for sharing! Definitely eased my anxiety lol. Are you willing to share a bit about your experience at the school so far?

Thanks for sharing! Definitely eased my anxiety lol. Are you willing to share a bit about your experience at the school so far?
I think it’s a great school so far, very happy I ended up here. Our class is so friendly and collaborative. Pass fail is an absolute must. There are definitely some gripes with administration/lecturers but that’s at every school. You won’t go wrong coming here, unless you got into some top 20 or something. Most of the class is local to the region- nj,ny,md, but there are also a ton of ppl from California or the west/Midwest.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II received earlier today :). Not sure that it matters but I received the application still in consideration email about a week ago i think.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
submitted on 8/12 and pre reqs/letters of req are still "pending review"

Anyone else's portal says prerequisite verification is still under review ? Secondary Submitted 08/09

anyone heard back after ""your application is still being considered for an interview" email?

Hi all (and congrats to all those with IIs!!) I'm OOS- submitted secondary 8/1, preliminary review complete 10/3 (lmfao), and today, the "thank you for your interest we are still considering you for an interview" email.

Is there any consensus on what this email actually means/is there anyone who received this email that hasn't received an II? I'm obviously not getting my hopes up, but the prospect that this e-mail means something is exciting.

Thanks everyone--- and good luck!!

Hi all (and congrats to all those with IIs!!) I'm OOS- submitted secondary 8/1, preliminary review complete 10/3 (lmfao), and today, the "thank you for your interest we are still considering you for an interview" email.

Is there any consensus on what this email actually means/is there anyone who received this email that hasn't received an II? I'm obviously not getting my hopes up, but the prospect that this e-mail means something is exciting.

Thanks everyone--- and good luck!!
Seems like everyone who gets the continued interest email has gotten an interview invite by about a week later so I’d say you got a good chance of getting one good luck!

• Love
Anyone know what the timeline is like for hearing back after interviewing? Last year’s thread seems to indicate December is when they start but I didn’t hear anything regarding this year’s expectations so I’m hoping that’s not the case again.

Is the info session required? I am asking because I would have to take off work.

How long did people have to wait to get the call lol. Got the II invite a while back but still waiting for them to schedule it

For those that have interviewed: what was the 1:1 interview like? Did it seem like there was a set of standard questions asked or was it more specific to your application? Thank you!

I submitted on 7/31 and I got the Preliminary Review Email on 9/29. Radio silence since then... 🥲
When should I start worrying? Also, any insights on what the interviewing schedules are like for Hackensack?

Anyone still waiting to be complete? Submitted Mid-August

Reactions: 3 users