2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Put on hold for not having a clinician LOR. Didn’t even know there were any MD schools that required this. Oh well.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I have CASPER complete but not Duet, is it worth submitting an application here? Already paid for the primary fee LOL.
duet literally took 10 min and required zero preparation, I’d just complete it

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what “prerequisite verification” means? It’s still not complete for my secondary.

After you submit the secondary, how long does it take for your pre-reqs and LOR's to get a green checkmark?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i just recieved the email with "Preliminary Review Complete". Everything is checked but I did not take duet lol I wonder if it will go through to review/consideration to II. I was thinking I wouldn't be considered but not sure now! haha

Would you guys think its too late to add this school to my list? I understand that secondaries here take a while to send out.

Would you guys think its too late to add this school to my list? I understand that secondaries here take a while to send out.
No. Definitely not early, but not late either. Apply if this is a school you're interested in. Secondaries were sent late july

Did anyone get another preliminary review complete reminder?

This time they're reviewing CASPER

+1, the last sentence kind of made it sound like a hold though? where it says “you will remain in this status until you are selected for an interview or the admissions cycle closes”
It’s not a hold. It means they are beginning this review until either an II or end of cycle. That’s how every school is. You’re being reviewed until II, hold, or R

They didn't actually confirm receipt of my Capser + Duet, just said that they're required. Same for you?
Yup same for me. They didn't confirm receipt of casper but i checked the portal on hackensack's website and it says CASPER received.

Yup same for me. They didn't confirm receipt of casper but i checked the portal on hackensack's website and it says CASPER received.
Where do you see that? I don't see Casper listed as on of the items on the 'Status' page.

Where do you see that? I don't see Casper listed as on of the items on the 'Status' page.
Nvm, I swear i saw CASPER on my status page. I don't see it anymore either. I guess yeah doesn't say it.

I think i just hallucinated a CASPER received on the status page

I took Duet exactly 14 days after Casper. Do our Duet results get automatically transmitted to Hackensack if we selected for our Casper results to go to this school?

I took Duet exactly 14 days after Casper. Do our Duet results get automatically transmitted to Hackensack if we selected for our Casper results to go to this school?
Yeah Duet will transmit to schools that you designated Casper to

Anyone have a red X next to "Undergrad Date before June of App Year" and know what that means? For context I'm a 4th year undergrad right now

• Care
Anyone have a red X next to "Undergrad Date before June of App Year" and know what that means? For context I'm a 4th year undergrad right now

I’m graduating in May 2024 but I have a green check there.

• Wow
Submitted 8/9 and my app is still pending review. They r taking their sweet time

I submitted 1.5 weeks ago but my pre-reqs and LOR's are still marked as "pending review". Does anyone still have this?

• Dislike
Does anyone else have LOR review complete but Prerequisite Verification pending review?