2023-2024 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
select no, it is Georgetown specific- GUSOM will see where you are doing your undergrad in your AMCAS application
I just happened to be on my portal and realized I goofed and said "yes" and then other and wrote down the name of my current masters program. Now the question reads "Georgetown University" program instead of "any program"; should I email admissions about this? or assume they can realize I made a mistake. I just don't want to seem like I tried to be dishonest since the question is more specific now.

Members don't see this ad.

Mine still says "application ready"
hey, I see you're a vet - I'm AD. Did you happen to have an online degree? I did 90 in-person credits in undergrad before transferring to AMU to finish my degree since I needed to distance learn during some mil operational stuff. All pre-reqs and labs were done in person, post-bacc done in person, also currently in an in-person MS Biology. Curious if they'll auto-R me because my undergrad institution is online even though I only took 30 credits there

Members don't see this ad :)
Has there been mainly high stat ppl getting interviews? I feel like I haven’t seen any LM scores of 70 or less

i can only speak to my personal experience, but felt it was very low key and the interviewer made an effort to ensure it was conversational throughout

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i can only speak to my personal experience, but felt it was very low key and the interviewer made an effort to ensure it was conversational throughout
Question, was the interview closed or not? Like do they have access to your personal statement and work activities? I cannot find this anywhere on the info they give us or on MSAR unless I am just missing something - which is entirely possible

Question, was the interview closed or not? Like do they have access to your personal statement and work activities? I cannot find this anywhere on the info they give us or on MSAR unless I am just missing something - which is entirely possible
it's closed

for those who have interviewed/have one soon: mine is this Thursday and I still haven't received the time for it. the portal says they will email 3 days in advance with that information, which would have been yesterday but due to the holiday I'm expecting to hear today. wondering what time of day people typically got this info / at what point I should be concerned...

Reactions: 1 user
for those who have interviewed/have one soon: mine is this Thursday and I still haven't received the time for it. the portal says they will email 3 days in advance with that information, which would have been yesterday but due to the holiday I'm expecting to hear today. wondering what time of day people typically got this info / at what point I should be concerned...
I got an email 4 days ago and my interview is tomorrow; it was titled: "Applicant Zoom Link and Interview Reminder". Check your spam maybe?

II received this morning. Application completed on 7/16.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Just had my interview yesterday. I want to send in a thank you note on the portal, but I forgot my interviewers name. Anyone know what to do? Is it worth emailing admissions?

Just had my interview yesterday. I want to send in a thank you note on the portal, but I forgot my interviewers name. Anyone know what to do? Is it worth emailing admissions?
They had my interviewer's name posted on the submission page for me

Does anyone know what time the information sessions are? I received the date but would like to know the exact time. I'm assuming that each one is at the same time of day.

Does anyone know what time the information sessions are? I received the date but would like to know the exact time. I'm assuming that each one is at the same time of day.
Mine were from 10:45 - 1:45 EST

How many applicants do they typically add to the waitlist after interviewing? I know Georgetown WL a lot of applicants, but can't find the data online.

Has anyone else heard anything for interviews this week? Last year rejections had started around this time

Has anyone else heard anything for interviews this week? Last year rejections had started around this time
I think its been pretty quiet but looking at last year, this next week or two, we should see rejections and a lot of interviews go out

Got an email from Georgetown Cupcakes today. Definitely had my heart racing for a few minutes after that

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Got an email from Georgetown Cupcakes today. Definitely had my heart racing for a few minutes after that
They are great cupcakes! And they'll ship anywhere in the US... I'm more of a Baked & Wired fan though. Either place is awsome so long as you can avoid a line.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Also wondering this!
It’s a long day of back to back presentations. There are opportunities for questions, but very little time. I think only the first 10ish people who raised their hands got to ask questions for the student panel. So if you have a burning question keep it locked and loaded!

does anyone know how many (what % of total interviews) have been sent?

• Love
pre-II R in my email a few mins ago :/ LM 74.50. complete 7/5

Pre-II R as well. Good luck to all other applicants!!