2023-2024 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In the 'Background Information' section is the short answer prompt 1000 characters with spaces or without?
I believe it is with space.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
On their site, it says they consider the highest MCAT. Do you any of you know does this mean for screening, they consider highest? or is the highest the only one they look at when actually evaluating our apps for interviews?

II 10 minutes ago, completed 7/5. So grateful.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it true that if they pass up your complete date without an II then it’s unlikely you’ll get one later?

Reactions: 1 user
II at 11:46 CST. Complete 7/5. LizzyM 73.6 (517 MCAT). One of my dream schools I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
II !!! complete 7/5 !!! been my dream school for a long time coming

This might be a silly question but I submitted on 8/2 (literally so recently IK). Should I be really concerned about being considered as a serious applicant? I know the earlier the better, but should I wish away my chances to this school because I submitted later (or not late? I can't tell lol)

This might be a silly question but I submitted on 8/2 (literally so recently IK). Should I be really concerned about being considered as a serious applicant? I know the earlier the better, but should I wish away my chances to this school because I submitted later (or not late? I can't tell lol)
Yes lol I submitted it on 7/31 because I got my MCAT back on 7/26 and only got the secondary a few days later. We'll be okay from reading last year's threads. The end of July/early August is not late, especially since there are still a few more months of the cycle.

Last edited:
I submitted it on 7/31 because I got my MCAT back on 7/26 and only got the secondary a few days later. Hopefully we'll be okay from reading last year's threads. I don't think the end of July/early August is insanely late, especially since there are still a few more months of the cycle.
I don't understand why people are so worried about submitting in late July/August? That is beyond neurotic. The cycle lasts until next May/June.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone who was complete 7/5 get II today? Or if they've passed up that complete date already should we take it as soft R based on past years..?

me with a 7/7 submission and no II :( hoping for the next few days!! Congrats to all who got IIs so far

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
II OOS this afternoon! Complete 7/6.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
For question #3, are you guys trying to make it relevant to COVID-19 or keeping it more specific to their values and general health disparities? I have an essay idea for it but I'm finding difficulty connecting it directly to exacerbated pandemic issues.

500391F4-FE97-46B2-AAD1-8FED740DA514.jpeg

Me waiting today with a 7/9 submission date

• Care
Reactions: 17 users