2023-2024 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Post II R, interviewed Sept 29
Rather low conversion rate from II -> A at 30%
Can't win em all, good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how big the class size at Georgetown is? Where can I find that information in general -- I feel like most school websites give the number of people accepted instead of matriculated

I asked this before so I'll ask this again: is anyone else's post-submission updates not letting you separate your writing into paragraphs?

I asked this before so I'll ask this again: is anyone else's post-submission updates not letting you separate your writing into paragraphs?
It doesn’t matter and your updates should be brief. If you are writing more than 2 paragraphs it’s too much. An update is to give them some new information, not to get in another essay.

For Georgetown, send them early and often :oops:
So would it be alright to send a letter of interest with no new updates since I already sent an update letter a few days before being WL’d?

Hey y'all! I have my interview in January and ngl I am really nervous :eek:. Would any current med student or anyone who has went through the interview already be willing to chat briefly about the school and their experience? If so, please dm me, I would really appreciate some inside perspective. Thanks ahead of time :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted or invited for an interview. I submitted my II in 9/28, LM 72. Haven’t heard any news from GT. Does that mean I am too late, or I am out?

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted or invited for an interview. I submitted my II in 9/28, LM 72. Haven’t heard any news from GT. Does that mean I am too late, or I am out?
II is interview invite, I am assuming you mean submitted your secondary (2*)

In the interview they mentioned we needed to have fafsa filled out by Jan 2nd, but apparently it opens Dec 31st this year. Has anyone heard anything from the financial office about if that deadline is going to be moved a little to give us some extra time?

Reactions: 1 users
i’m getting 0 love all HATE from these low yield schools lol

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Pre-II R, Complete 10/3

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R (OOS) on 10/23/23
Secondary submitted 8/13/23

• Care