2023-2024 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone else who was accepted know when the second look is or if there is a second look? :,)

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they moved the deadline
i also completely forgot about the institutional aid google form... i'm scared to talk to the financial aid office because i feel like they won't be flexible given they said no exceptions, what's the best course of action here?

thanks for letting us know! did they mention this in a recent interview day?
yeah I'm also wondering this, when did they tell us this/where can I find the info? Thank you :)
y'all i swear i found this info somewhere online when i was adding all 2nd look dates onto my google calendar but now i can't seem to find it smh. i'm sorry - if i find it again, ill add it here. maybe they had it up once but removed it bc the date needed changing. :(

Reactions: 1 users
i also completely forgot about the institutional aid google form... i'm scared to talk to the financial aid office because i feel like they won't be flexible given they said no exceptions, what's the best course of action here?
They’re being fr when they say no exceptions. Don’t ask me how I know 😭

😭😭😭 am i screwed then
Fir institutional aid, yes unfortunately. I don’t they give much anyways unless you are very low income, I’ve heard they’re not very generous

Reactions: 1 user
for those who interviewed, any bad experiences with interviewers? was it mostly chill flowing conversation type or insane questions

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A, accepted off the WL (placed on 10/16/23)

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I just got the A off the waitlist!!! Never would have imagined this would be me. I have never experienced such thrill in my life. Interviewed 8/23/23.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
For people who have gotten off the waitlist have you sent updates, letters of interest, or letters of intent? (feel like I remember Georgetown being big on Letters of Intent, but can't remember where I read that).

For people who have gotten off the waitlist have you sent updates, letters of interest, or letters of intent? (feel like I remember Georgetown being big on Letters of Intent, but can't remember where I read that).
I sent one update letter (combined letter of interest) at the end of November. Was possibly going to send a letter of intent in a few months. I do believe Georgetown appreciates letters!

Reactions: 1 user
OOS A yesterday!!! (interviewed 11/8)
no updates sent

Anyone else get the invite to apply for the Stewart scholarship?

Anyone from 11/29 hear back yet?

I sent one update letter (combined letter of interest) at the end of November. Was possibly going to send a letter of intent in a few months. I do believe Georgetown appreciates letters!
Congrats! What types of updates did you send? Pubs? New grades? or New Job? Thanks!

Post-II R on 1/22. Rest in pepperoni. Best of luck to everyone else still in the running and congratulations to all who received A's!

Post-II R on 1/22. Rest in pepperoni. Best of luck to everyone else still in the running and congratulations to all who received A's!
Sorry to hear that, when did you interview?

Is the average timeline to hear back still 13 weeks since the interview?

Anyone know if they call for post-II WL or R or only for A? Trying to gauge how nervous I should be picking up the phone

Anyone know if they call for post-II WL or R or only for A? Trying to gauge how nervous I should be picking up the phone
why would they call you for a waitlist or rejection :rofl: its only for acceptances

Reactions: 2 users
I also embarrassed myself begging💀💀gtown highkey doing too much
They're the only school of my A's so far that has deadlines this early and this rigid. Especially considering FAFSA has been being super annoying this year, so Idk why things aren't more flexible

For those who haven’t submitted it yet (like me), the CSS Profile deadline for Georgetown is today, Feb 1st.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey folks, my MSAR subscription recently ran out and I kinda don't want to pay $30 just to find out one little thing I'm curious about. Would someone who has an active MSAR subscription be willing to tell me what Georgetown's waitlist info looks like? I.e how many people get put on the waitlist and how many people Gtown accepts off the waitlist? Thanks!!

Post interview waitlist today
Interviewed late November