2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My portal now shows sign-ups for in-person campus tours—wondering if everyone else has this?

Members don't see this ad.

My portal now shows sign-ups for in-person campus tours—wondering if everyone else has this?
Mine does too. Have you interviewed yet? Wonder if this means good news might be coming

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, interviewed last week. That’s what I’m hoping!
I interviewed on the 13th but they said the admissions committee only meets once a month so was expecting to have to wait a whole month lol wonder if anyone else has this on their page.

I interviewed on the 13th but they said the admissions committee only meets once a month so was expecting to have to wait a whole month lol wonder if anyone else has this on their page.
interviewed the 20th for Montana but nothing, could be just Colorado?

I interviewed on the 15th and I have it on my page too

I interviewed on the 27th and I see it on my portal, I'm not too sure if that means an acceptance or not

I had it on my portal but it disappeared. I never interviewed

Members don't see this ad :)
IS Pre-II R, found out through the portal. Little bit crushed right now.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone complete late august get an ii?

Reactions: 1 user
that's so dumb they should have the courtesy of sending emails, sorry friend :(
I received the email when I woke up this morning - I was looking at the portal at about 10:30 pm MST, and email came in around 11:30 MST.

And yeah - just one school for sure. RVU would have meant I didn't have to move, but I still would definitely enjoy the challenge of a new area. : ) Silver linings, right?

IS completed 07/26 and got an II yesterday! This is my first interview so I'm super nervous and have a week to prep. I'll be scouring the web and setting up mock interviews, but I'd also greatly appreciate any advice/suggestions people may have :)

IS completed 07/26 and got an II yesterday! This is my first interview so I'm super nervous and have a week to prep. I'll be scouring the web and setting up mock interviews, but I'd also greatly appreciate any advice/suggestions people may have :)
from my interview experience, it was traditional and semi-blinded (i think). it wasn't that bad, i would suggest using the SDN interview database to help you because that's what I did and nothing came as a surprise really

i also had a 2 on 1 interview, so don't feel intimidated speaking to more than one person

Congratulations! You are gonna crush this interview.

II today! I saw on past threads that RVU is selective and has a high post-II acceptance rate, is that still the case this year?

II today! I saw on past threads that RVU is selective and has a high post-II acceptance rate, is that still the case this year?
Congratulations. Would you share when your app was completed?

I believe so, interviewed at a sister campus and was told that!

Just got my interview invite today, they actually called me on the phone, apparently they've been having issues with emails so it may be worth reaching out if you haven't heard anything yet. I don't post here much, but I'm excited to interview!

Just got my interview invite today, they actually called me on the phone, apparently they've been having issues with emails so it may be worth reaching out if you haven't heard anything yet. I don't post here much, but I'm excited to interview!
Congratulations!! So exciting. Do you mind sharing when your app was complete?

Does anyone know when acceptances will start going out for colorado campus?

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the acceptance call for CO campus I’m so freaking happy, this was one of my top choices too :’)

Got the call this morning! My first A!

Got the A this morning! First acceptance!

Omg I got the A call! Interviewed 9/15! First one of the season!!!! Can’t believe it!

Me waiting for the call… :’(