2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine disappeared as well.... welp guess that's it for me
Update: there is a new tab to look under for the status... still reviewing my app

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed for the Southern Utah campus on Monday and it went really well! But I heard from reddit that 1/3 of their MS-4 SOAP-ed. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I interviewed for the Southern Utah campus on Monday and it went really well! But I heard from reddit that 1/3 of their MS-4 SOAP-ed. Can anyone confirm or deny?
That happened two matches ago. It was their first match and during peak COVID. The school addressed it, and basically said it was online rumor and it wasnt as bad as people were saying, but they did seem to acknowledge it wasnt great. They didnt give the real number. Last years match went much better. The placement list on the website if you want to check it out.

Also, just wanted to mention there is a separate thread for the SU campus, but no one seems to be using it. It may be helpful for more campus specific questions.

That happened two matches ago. It was their first match and during peak COVID. The school addressed it, and basically said it was online rumor and it wasnt as bad as people were saying, but they did seem to acknowledge it wasnt great. They didnt give the real number. Last years match went much better. The placement list on the website if you want to check it out.

Also, just wanted to mention there is a separate thread for the SU campus, but no one seems to be using it. It may be helpful for more campus specific questions.
Thanks for your reply! Do you know how they addressed it? Like did they release a statement or something?
And okay, I will check the other thread out.

If I applied for UT but would prefer CO do I need to submit another application?

have they sent out any acceptances yet? or does anyone know how long after interview it takes to hear back. i just interviewed here today

Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning as well! OOS, non-trad URM, LM 66

Reactions: 1 users
If I applied for Utah but would rather Colorado, would I have to submit a new application?

II, OOS. complete on 7/31!

edit: earliest interview they had was on the 22nd o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed on the 13th. Does anyone know how long until they send responses? I feel like I dropped the ball. I’ve had 3 interviews and this one was the worst one. Had a long day at work and interviewed at work lol. I changed really quick and logged in… maybe that’s what threw me off. I felt like I wasn’t mentally prepared.

Anyone else get an invite to schedule an “Ambassador Q&A” on their portal??

How was the interview for those who interviewed? Any curveball questions?
No curveballs, but lots of ‘tell me about a time…’ type questions. This kind of threw me off because I hadn’t really prepped too many experience/story examples. It makes sense in hindsight though, since RVU’s secondary lacked these types of questions.

Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed on the 13th. Does anyone know how long until they send responses? I feel like I dropped the ball. I’ve had 3 interviews and this one was the worst one. Had a long day at work and interviewed at work lol. I changed really quick and logged in… maybe that’s what threw me off. I felt like I wasn’t mentally prepared.
I definitely felt like I didn’t do so hot on this interview too. It didn’t help that there were some audio issues going on :(