2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone having problems selecting an interview date? I am getting an error message when I click confirm.

Members don't see this ad.

No rest for the weary over at the Admissions Office. II just in. Submitted June 30. I thought I was passed over given the wave yesterday...so very grateful! Don't lose hope guys. Good luck!!

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No rest for the weary over at the Admissions Office. II just in. Submitted June 30. I thought I was passed over given the wave yesterday...so very grateful! Don't lose hope guys. Good luck!!
Woohoo!! Congrats :) Have begun to realize that this doesn't definitively mean anything haha, there's always still hope (not consecutive all the time!)

Reactions: 1 users
Wow 14/I7 II with 3 withdraws, you may be the mvp of the site this year. esp with the bunny pic. Like the killer monty python bunny.

Haha it’s a grumpy cat with a bunny costume, thought it was hilariously cute. I feel super fortunate to be in this situation right now for sure, but nothing is set in stone so fingers crossed some II —> As. Honestly just glad and slightly surprised that people beyond my mom, dog, and friends think I’m decently cool

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Idk if anyone has posted their interview experience yet but Sinai felt so warm to me.
It was very obvious that the interviewers read my file (and even their post-interview survey asks how well your interviewers knew your file)
Felt like they really cared about their students and wanted to get to know you for real!
May I ask your stats and what you did for extracurricular activities? thank u! And congrats!!

dude Icahn sends me an email like every 3 days for their masters program… just tell me you don’t want me

Reactions: 1 user
unsub from their email- I stopped getting those after lolol
Us neurotic premeds think that if we unsub, Sinai will think we're not interested and give us the big R

Reactions: 4 users
II just now OOS complete 7/1

• Wow
II received today for 11/10, complete 7/15

Reactions: 1 users
II received today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
II earlier today- OOS, complete 7/4, LM 73

Reactions: 2 users
II recieved today. Complete 9/10

II on 10/5. Complete 6/30. Grateful for this chance.

Reactions: 9 users
Congrats on all these interviews! Has anyone submitted an update letter yet? I'm trying to on the portal but keep getting an error message

Still waiting and complete 8/19

Reactions: 3 users
Complete 9/24. Guess I might as well come back in 2023 for any news