University of Arizona c/o 2024?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gonna assume the class is full since there hasn’t been anyone posting about getting off the waitlist today :/

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
would it be beneficial to call the admissions office?
An update would be nice, I just wish they would send an email or something ya know? I’ve gotten updates for other schools in waitlisted but Arizona has been silence

Members don't see this ad :)
An update would be nice, I just wish they would send an email or something ya know? I’ve gotten updates for other schools in waitlisted but Arizona has been silence

I emailed them earlier today like asking when we would generally hear and when the accepted students had to accept by and I’ve heard nothing

Reactions: 2 users
I emailed them earlier today like asking when we would generally hear and when the accepted students had to accept by and I’ve heard nothing
I had heard June 8th was their decision deadline. I think that may have been said in the interview, but I cant totally remember. We still have awhile to wait and hope for the best! Hope you’re all trying to hang in there too

I had heard June 8th was their decision deadline. I think that may have been said in the interview, but I cant totally remember. We still have awhile to wait and hope for the best! Hope you’re all trying to hang in there too
Omg what?! I thought April 15th was the universal deadline regardless... I’m so confused now lol

Omg what?! I thought April 15th was the universal deadline regardless... I’m so confused now lol
So April 15th is the universal deadline - but the June 8 deadline is for deposits, students dropping last minute, etc. So they said that us waitlisters are still being considered up until June 8th (from my understanding from the presentation for the MMI on zoom).

Reactions: 1 users
So April 15th is the universal deadline - but the June 8 deadline is for deposits, students dropping last minute, etc. So they said that us waitlisters are still being considered up until June 8th (from my understanding from the presentation for the MMI on zoom).
That was not shared in my MMI presentation so thank you for the information! This is all SO frustrating...

• Hmm
That was not shared in my MMI presentation so thank you for the information! This is all SO frustrating...
Yeah I didn’t get any of this information either... 😦

Oh goodness! That's odd. My interview was the second to last one that they offered, and the timeline was shown in an image and the presenter just explained it to us.

Oh goodness! That's odd. My interview was the second to last one that they offered, and the timeline was shown in an image and the presenter just explained it to us.
Mine was early February so I bet they didn’t have the timeline finalized yet. But again, AN EMAIL WOULD BE NICE LOL

Mine was early February so I bet they didn’t have the timeline finalized yet. But again, AN EMAIL WOULD BE NICE LOL
I agree....I feel bad for spamming the forum - did you and MissBarnRat want to start a separate conversation on facebook or something?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they say why you were removed ? I didn’t know that was a thing.
They just said that they reviewed all the applicants and that they couldn't offer me a position for the 2024 class. I'm guessing it is because I was too far up on the waitlist, but I'm not entirely sure. They sent it to several others as well, so it wasn't just me.

• Sad
“Sincere regret” email this am :/ good luck to you all still in the running! Hopefully perfecting my app this cycle and see you all in the field at some point!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
UA Admissions Office here. Instead of having students wait to hear a decision that are on the waitlist, we do send emails indicating you are no longer being considered. We don't want you on a waitlist when there is no movement or if we cant offer you a seat. We did send out another batch of admissions this morning. Our class is full at this time but will offer seats to those that are still on the waitlist if someone declines. Our deadline is not June 8th. The decision to accept or decline was 04/15. Those that are offered admission after the 04/15 deadline will have a week to let us know, if they decline, we move to the waitlist. If you have questions regarding your application specifically, please email the admissions office and give us 24-48 hours to respond. Thank you.

Reactions: 5 users
IS acceptance off the waitlist! Just got my email an hour ago!

Reactions: 6 users
mood rn:
Eric Andre GIF

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Has there been any movement on the waitlist?
I contacted Admissions at the beginning of the week and it sounds like there will be one more wave of cuts. From that point, they will keep 15 on the waitlist until the first day of school. Hope this helps......

I just got off the waitlist! Leaning towards going since its closer to my home even though I am oos. anyone on here want to give me a bit of insight why they chose this program over others? I'm a bit nervous going into an accelerated program and how it compares to other ones.

Hello! For those that were previously admitted do you mind sharing the items we have to get before starting at Arizona? I wanted to get ahead of things if possible.