University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think it is being annoying. I think they know people want to know and if you share what they say here, maybe it will keep a 100 people from asking individually. I saw in a group for Iowa I believe last year, like one or two people would check in with the school once a week, so they got less emails overall. And I think that is a great idea. Just ask where the wait-lists for IS and OOS are and then everyone will know and they don't receive 5 million emails. :)
part of me wants to but at the same time i don’t want to be annoying LOL

Reactions: 2 users
OOS acceptance! For reference I was #11 on the waitlist

Reactions: 3 users
I got an updated wait-list number (12 was 25) and was told each person will need to contact individually for an update.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed the school and asked what my new rank on the waitlist was for OOS and they told me! You might want to try that.
What is your ranking? If you don't mind saying? It's nice to have reference of where the wait-list is at when people say they get called off.

IS peeps… the last has moved some. Currently at 26. I was originally 34

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats I just got off too!! So confused though bc in my letter it says I have to respond by today not the 17th?
Awesome!! What number were you? And Is there a deposit? If so how much? Just trying to prepare!!!

Just to let everyone know. My husband was instate on the waitlist number 16 and he got called off the waitlist! So instate is moving. :) good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to your husband!! Thank you for that update! I’m #27 on the waitlist so I’m really hoping and praying right now for good news 🙏🏻
Just to let everyone know. My husband was instate on the waitlist number 16 and he got called off the waitlist! So instate is moving. :) good luck everyone!

I am currently around number 4 on the wait-list (OOS) and I started last week as number 25, so it has moved quite a bit.

Congrats to your husband. I started at 34 for instate. Praying I also get good new soon

OVER THE MOON RIGHT NOW!!! I JUST GOT MY CALL 😭😭😭😭🩷 UGLY CRYING AT WORK

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
CONGRATS omg I’ve seen you around and have been checking this thread to see if you made it in!!
Awwwww I have also seen you on the forums too and am hoping for your acceptances too!!!! Thank you!! I ugly cried in a Rite Aid Aisle lol

• Care
Reactions: 2 users