University of Minnesota c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone get off the waitlist yet?

Members don't see this ad.

It’s waitlist update day!! Is anyone else feeling anxious about ranking updates today? I feel like I haven't seen too many posts from waitlisted people this year and I just want to remind everyone that they're not alone!

UMN has been my top choice since day one even though I’m OOS!! Haven't gotten any other acceptances yet so I’ve been patiently/impatiently awaiting an update for a long time now!! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s waitlist update day!! Is anyone else feeling anxious about ranking updates today? I feel like I haven't seen too many posts from waitlisted people this year and I just want to remind everyone that they're not alone!

UMN has been my top choice since day one even though I’m OOS!! Haven't gotten any other acceptances yet so I’ve been patiently/impatiently awaiting an update for a long time now!! Good luck to everyone!
I’m definitely feeling the nerves! Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I GOT THE CALL, I am SO excited and grateful. I can’t wait to meet everyone in a couple months!

I was OOS #17 on the waitlist

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I got the acceptance call - OOS waitlist #19 spot!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I moved from 13 to 4 on the IS waitlist. Does anyone know how much it moves after the initial push?

I moved from 13 to 4 on the IS waitlist. Does anyone know how much it moves after the initial push?
Last year it moved another 3 places for me last year. I had gotten up to number 2. :( seems like this year it’s moving a little less.

Haha you never know where you might find me lurking in the hospital
Imagine if I hadn’t emailed you the stuff still, you would have watched me die on the spot and Dick would have been like “see this is why you need to use a chair smh”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hi, long time lurker here 👋 For the people who got off the waitlist on the 15th, how long were you given to accept your seat? So excited for you all!!

Hi, long time lurker here 👋 For the people who got off the waitlist on the 15th, how long were you given to accept your seat? So excited for you all!!
48 hours :) I was called Monday morning and had until Wednesday to accept or decline

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users