South Carolina College of Pharmacy Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just received my acceptance call today!!!! I'll be at the MUSC Campus. Looking forward to meeting everyone in August!

Members don't see this ad.

So today I got a letter from MUSC finaid office saying something like
We've received your student loan applications but cannot process them any further until the following is fulfilled: *(and then it read nothing)* but prompted me to no reply to that email regarding this.

I intended to call, but it was 4pm my time, and they're 2 hours ahead. Did anyone else get this 'oops' of an email?

So today I got a letter from MUSC finaid office saying something like
We've received your student loan applications but cannot process them any further until the following is fulfilled: *(and then it read nothing)* but prompted me to no reply to that email regarding this.

I intended to call, but it was 4pm my time, and they're 2 hours ahead. Did anyone else get this 'oops' of an email?

I didn't receive an email, but I did receive a letter stating that my financial aid info was received, but that I hadn't been admitted to their school. The admissions office assured me that once my seat deposit was received, an update would be sent to F.A. from the Dean. That is probably all that needs to happen.