PREview and CASPer study material?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maikelm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get started with these two exams - PREview and CASPer. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I'm currently reading/reviewing some content form the main websites to understand the tests a bit more.

Looks like AAMC has one practice test with questions/answers for free.

Just a couple of questions:
Is there any reliable practice questions for either test? I found Kaplan PREview tests available.
What's the best way to succeed on this test?

Thanks in advance
Maikel

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Also for others, I will be planning an SJT online workshop for those who are registered as enrollees for Becoming a Student Doctor. We will be enrolling the next cohort for May 2023 soon, so go to the website and sign up.

The course is available with to Gold or Lifetime Membership to SDN* and includes material that you will need not just for the SJT's but also for the next 10 years of your career in healthcare. It includes material that will help you with your applications and interview prep, and we will occasionally schedule online SJT workshops breaking down scenarios and applying your knowledge from the material in the course. All of our donations support the forums and other resources we maintain for the prehealth and professional community.

* To fulfill our mission to provide low-cost/free resources to those in need, free scholarship enrollment is also available with proof of FAP or high school graduation from a medically underserved area. Those who previously enrolled in past cohorts may petition to have extended enrollment.

Reactions: 1 user