Casper and PREview timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Enne

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows when the CASPER and PREview scores are seen by schools (TMDSAS and AMCAS) - are they both seen only after your secondaries are submitted or right after your primaries are submitted? As in, Do schools require both CASPER or PREview scores (if they look at them) before they send out secondaries?

I will be taking my CASPER exam on May 23rd and PREview exam on June 14th (which says it will reach schools in mid July) so I was just wondering what my timeline would look like if submit my primaries and secondaries as soon as I can. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They won't need them before sending out secondaries, but some of the schools want to see the results before deciding on sending out interviews.
TMDSAS schools don't use preview but many of them require CASPer. The 3 TMDSAS schools that want to look at the CASPer results before deciding on interviews are UTSW, UTMB, and Texas Tech El Paso.

Reactions: 2 users