CASPER and AAMC Preview Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peanutbutterprincess

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I took CASPER 8/10 and AAMC Preview 8/16

Is AAMC/Casper going to email me when results are in/sent to schools? If not, is there a way to check?

Members don't see this ad.

For PREview

For Acuity Insights, from their FAQ

How/when is my score distributed to programs?

All typed Casper test scores are processed and distributed to academic programs as a group. Your Casper score will be made available to the programs on your distribution list approximately 2-3 weeks after taking your test.

You will not receive an email stating that your score has been delivered. However, in the Reservations section of your Acuity Insights account, you will see “Completed – Results delivered” to indicate that the score has been delivered. If you see “Completed – Results pending,” your Casper score has not yet been distributed.

It may take some extra time for individual programs to update the status of your Casper score in their system. Please allow programs ample time to update their system.

Hi everyone, I took CASPER 8/10 and AAMC Preview 8/16

Is AAMC/Casper going to email me when results are in/sent to schools? If not, is there a way to check?
For CASPER, you can check on your Acuity suite account. Also schools will begin sending you emails that your application is "complete".
If it's any help as far as timeframe, I took my CASPER on 7/27, schools started receiving it in around 8/6 and I got my results back last Thursday (8/24)

Reactions: 1 users