best recruiting service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seper

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you've had a positive experience with finding RadOnc attending job using a recruiter, please share. Looks like Mission Search and Cancer Care Point are commonly used ones. I know that Weathrby Healthcare and Practicelink do RadOnc as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Sort of like asking "what's the best herpes to get"? They are terrible. I spoke to reps about positions from almost every single one of the ones you mentioned and it never once led to an interview (phone interview or otherwise). Maybe someone can report a different experience. And the audacity of them - they call me at my clinic, on my cell phone, even when I've told them not to.

I agree with Simul that recruiters are not terribly useful. I did get one decent job interview from a recruiter when I was interviewing, but the best non-academic jobs are unadvertised. Also, the recruiters will keep your contact info for life and constantly harass you for years.

I continue to get calls about locums opportunities in Montana since I graduated (~ 18 mo ago).

Members don't see this ad :)
That's also been my experience 2 years ago; just checking if anybody has actually benefited.