APMLE Part 1 Practice Exams/questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmirTheDoc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to compile as many practice exams as possible. So far I have the 2 official prometric practice exams(120q) + board vitals(950q). Can anyone provide/attach or tell me where to find more practice exams? The more the better. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am trying to compile as many practice exams as possible. So far I have the 2 official prometric practice exams(120q) + board vitals(950q). Can anyone provide/attach or tell me where to find more practice exams? The more the better. Thanks

Talk to your seniors. There should be older exams floating around. Also check quizlet.

Rather not spend 100$ on practice questions. Any free exams?

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Since our examination is built to resemble the closest version of the real exam, we charge for the expertise and time put forth by the team here at Podiatrist2Be. You may reach your school officials/representatives for additional financial aid for you individually or the class in a bundle deal. Good luck.
Not trying to sound like a jerk... but who are y’all anyway? A bunch of recent grads?

I saw that you also charge for “consultations” and “recommendations”. How can you possibly know so much about every program in the country?

What can you provide that SDN can’t?

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Rather not spend 100$ on practice questions. Any free exams?
If anyone is actually looking into this- don't. look at board vitals instead. Its about 100 bucks maybe a little more, but 1400 practice questions. DO NOT SPEND 100 bucks for 205 questions when there are so many different options that are free, or worth your money. Talk to your seniors about the old practice tests, prometric has 2 or 3 practice tests.

if anyone does have questions about programs, needs their resume edited, etc please reach out to me and i'll do it for free. post on SDN if you have questions. don't waste your money.

• Okay...
Reactions: 6 users
If anyone is actually looking into this- don't. look at board vitals instead. Its about 100 bucks maybe a little more, but 1400 practice questions. DO NOT SPEND 100 bucks for 205 questions when there are so many different options that are free, or worth your money. Talk to your seniors about the old practice tests, prometric has 2 or 3 practice tests.

if anyone does have questions about programs, needs their resume edited, etc please reach out to me and i'll do it for free. post on SDN if you have questions. don't waste your money.
Boards Vitals provides a great question bank, no doubt about it!

Prometric practice exams are a great choice and recommendation.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care
look at board vitals instead. Its about 100 bucks maybe a little more, but 1400 practice questions
Do all schools not provide board vitals for their students? Mine did and all should be if they don't already

Do all schools not provide board vitals for their students? Mine did and all should be if they don't already
Mine did not pay for it, I guess 48k a year doesn't go as far as it used to lol.

I caution any student/resident or other to avoid podiatrist2be at all costs. They are suspect until proven other wise. Their attempt to monitize their “product” is questionable at best. When these self proclaimed “experts” at all things podiatry declare themselves we’ll revisit the conversation.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone end up buying that practice test or getting a consultation from podiatrist2be? They pm'ed me a while back with a link to their site but I never really looked into it until I saw this thread. Please let me know or pm me.

I would advise you to not to purchase either. Not worth your time or money. The fact that they are anonymous probably means they are under qualified to be providing this service.

Reactions: 1 users