2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Today is EAP acceptance day too so I’m like 15 spots just filled lmao 😭

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone mind sharing what the waitlist email says?
It basically says thanks for interviewing... we had a pleasure meeting you... personally wanted to reach out to you and let you know we had not forgotten about you... you've been placed on waitlist... reach out for questions... email if you dont want to be considered... I think someone last year posted word for word the email and it was the same as what they sent to us today

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! Didn’t receive one yet. Not sure what that means. Good luck everyone!!
It basically says thanks for interviewing... we had a pleasure meeting you... personally wanted to reach out to you and let you know we had not forgotten about you... you've been placed on waitlist... reach out for questions... email if you dont want to be considered... I think someone last year posted word for word the email and it was the same as what they sent to us today

Thank you! Didn’t receive one yet. Not sure what that means. Good luck everyone!!
I had my interview in September and my prime interview a month later... if that helps... not sure if they're barely getting to people!

I’m trying to stay optimistic but it looks like it wasn’t meant to be. I haven’t gotten an email at all, but If they are going to reject me I hope they do it soon so I can move on.

Reactions: 1 user
was anyone who interviewed febuary or march placed on the waitlist today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Last years thread looks like it went down hill 😭 after WL emails

• Sad
Interviewed in November. Didn't get the waitlist email. I'm devastated. It looks like those that didn't get the email will be rejected in June based on last year's forum

Interviewed in November. Didn't get the waitlist email. I'm devastated. It looks like those that didn't get the email will be rejected in June based on last year's forum
JUNE?! oml T-T I just want the final say already so I can look for housing and roomates at my other school

Have they said when the CTE deadline is for those who are accepted?

Dang does this mean after the 15th basically all spots are gone

It could also mean more movement on the WL at that time cause people will be forced to make a decision and (hopefully) drop their ucr A for another school

It could also mean more movement on the WL at that time cause people will be forced to make a decision and (hopefully) drop their ucr A for another school
Didn’t people have to narrow down their acceptances to one school on the 1st though? Is the 15th just for people who were notified later or for people to officially enroll?

anyone know if they’ve sent out all WLs at once? also, has anyone received a WL after the initial batch reported this week?

anyone know if they’ve sent out all WLs at once? also, has anyone received a WL after the initial batch reported this week?
As far as I know, they don't do waitlist batches. They send the waitlists then they reject everyone else later on. Although I will say I hope I'm wrong because I didn't get that waitlist email

As far as I know, they don't do waitlist batches. They send the waitlists then they reject everyone else later on. Although I will say I hope I'm wrong because I didn't get that waitlist email
I think you’re right. They said batches over the phone but from previous threads it seems like that was not the case.

To answer previous questions I saw in this thread, admissions stated that the class size for this year will be 80-something and in the admitted group chat (slack), there are currently 64 students.

Reactions: 6 users
All praises to God!! PRIME and MD A! Haider and was not on the WL.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
For those accepted off the WL, has PTE or CTE updated for you yet?

Not Haider, but local! For PRIME and MD programs. Got the call Monday afternoon!

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the pre II rejection email thanks for the confirmation ig!!