2023-2024 Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No not yet, just a phone call from the adcom chair! She said email and letter packet in the mail to follow soon? i think no idea when tho!

update: i did receive an email just didn't get the notificationšŸ˜…
How long after the call did you get the email?

Members don't see this ad.

For accepted students, is there anything we need to do to hold our seats until April? The checklist seems to be for matriculation, but I want to make sure Iā€™m not missing anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A!!! No call just an email, interviewed 11/15

Reactions: 1 users
OOS A this morning! Interviewed last week. Pretty great start to Thanksgiving!

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone tell me how difficult the interview was? Any difficult questions?

Can anyone tell me how difficult the interview was? Any difficult questions?
Veryy chill, super nice people! They mostly asked about things on my app, how I study, most meaningful volunteer experience, etc.. Also why medicine, biggest accomplishment/regret, hobbies, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what would you best friend say your best quality is, strengths/weaknesses, tell me about an ethical/moral dilemma you've faced personally, time you helped someone through something

The hardest for me were tell me about a time you worked with someone with different values than you, and a vague question about how you would give bad news to a patient with empathy vs sympathy vs compassion

Reactions: 2 users
What does one wear to a post-A in person campus tour?
lol i was wondering the same! iā€™m just doing casual (maybe jeans and a sweater) with some comfortable shoes for walking. i donā€™t think they expect us to rock up in a full suit

Do y'all think decisions come out this week? I can only pray to hear good news this week :blackeye:

IS post-II waitlist. LM 73.5. Interviewed 11/28. Good luck everyone!

OOS II completed 12/11/23. I will say, I was blown away by this school after completing my interview. The interview was extremely personal and it seemed that everyone involved truly cared about its applicants and students. I am out of state so know my chances are low, but really hoping for that A!!!!

• Love
Does anyone know if classes have mandatory attendance or virtual options

IS A. Interviewed 12/5. Is there a groupme or anything?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if classes have mandatory attendance or virtual options
Student Q and A on interview day told us that attendence to lecture is not mandatory and that all lectures are recorded/podcasted

Student Q and A on interview day told us that attendence to lecture is not mandatory and that all lectures are recorded/podcasted
Some are required in-person, but the majority are recorded/podcasted

IS A call this evening! II on 12/13. Super excited and glad for that quick turn around!

If anyone has any questions about their process lemme know.

Havenā€™t either. Dr.Fulton said by midnight so maybe by then
Sweet, thanks for the update! Every time I get an acceptance, I always barely remember what was said on the call because I get so excited. So part of me always thinks until that email "Wait, they actually told me I was accepted, right?"