2023-2024 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted just now !!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
got curved with the last round of decisions but got A now!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A, interviewed on 11/13.
Congrats that’s a fast turnaround! I interviewed 11/15 and they told us *maybe* last week of December or first week of January so now I’m freaked. Did everyone get a decision early this morning or are they trickling?

Congrats that’s a fast turnaround! I interviewed 11/15 and they told us *maybe* last week of December or first week of January so now I’m freaked. Did everyone get a decision early this morning or are they trickling?
I interviewed 10/30 and complete silence for me too

I interviewed first week of Oct and was told I would hear back Oct or Nov wave and here I am hearing back with the Dec wave so i wouldnt worry. The next wave is mid Jan from what i was told.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I had my first (and only) interview here from OOS in early December. I loved it. They said we would hear by the middle of Feb. I'm praying I get in here. What are the chances of a deferred decision? LM 71.8

how did your interview experience go? I think mine went well, but I did just 'ok' on one answer.
Out of all my interviews i would say this was the one i felt worst after lol - one question i answered quite bad and then for another one of my answers my interviewer explained why she totally disagreed with me on it. Sooooo hence i was not expecting an A but i got one so i dont think you okay answer will make or break you.

Reactions: 1 user
Just realized 2nd look details and rsvp are on the portal

Reactions: 2 users
Where are you seeing this? Nothing comes up on my portal

IMG_0249.png

Have a separate 2nd look tab. Maybe it takes a few months to pop up.

I don’t know where admit.org got its numbers, but I’m really hoping the 362 interviews -> 317 admits statistic is true

Did everyone who got deffered get a message like this? "At this time, your application has been put into the deferred decision category. I am able to share that you are in a select group of applicants in this status who will receive either an offer of admission or an offer to be placed on a priority wait list in the coming months as the cycle unfolds."

JW
Identically the same, yes.

Did everyone who got deffered get a message like this? "At this time, your application has been put into the deferred decision category. I am able to share that you are in a select group of applicants in this status who will receive either an offer of admission or an offer to be placed on a priority wait list in the coming months as the cycle unfolds."

JW

I didn’t receive any deferral message. I interviewed on 10/30/23. Did you receive it in email or the portal?

Does anyone know when the next round of decisions will be released?

I interviewed 11/13 and we were told second week in January so maybe end of Jan for you?

OOS II! complete.... 7/20. I am so tired lol

For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so far.

Did you guys send update letters recently? I sent one back in November but have not heard anything

For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so far.
Congratulations!! I had a really great experience. You do two 30 min interviews and various info sessions with admissions people. Both of my interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. One was a current student and one was a faculty member. I personally prefer this style over MMI since it’s more casual. Just be yourself and good luck :)

Interviewed and got accepted! It was pretty basic questions about your application and then general. They tried to link you with someone connected with something similar to you (like research) imo so it did feel more conversational

Did you guys send update letters recently? I sent one back in November but have not heard anything
I did at the very beginning of Dec! I only just got an II now, so I'm not sure if it meant anything tbh
LM/ties to CT?
LM 72- no ties to CT, but I am a MA resident. Maybe there's in region bias?

I'm so happy to hear that everyone's interview experiences have been good! I am so jaded after two cycles and needed that win today 😪 I feel like a personality hire so it's good that I can be myself here lol

• Love
Reactions: 2 users