2023-2024 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you guys send update letters recently? I sent one back in November but have not heard anything

I sent an update in Nov and got my II last week. I was losing hope and prepared a second update the night before they emailed me too, but I never sent that one.

Members don't see this ad.

This waiting game is so rough. I interviewed 11/13 and they told us decisions would come out either the last week in December or second week in Jan and still nothing 😭 does anyone know when the next wave comes out?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This waiting game is so rough. I interviewed 11/13 and they told us decisions would come out either the last week in December or second week in Jan and still nothing does anyone know when the next wave comes out?

From last years thread they had a wave on Friday 1/13/23

This waiting game is so rough. I interviewed 11/13 and they told us decisions would come out either the last week in December or second week in Jan and still nothing 😭 does anyone know when the next wave comes out?
From last years thread they had a wave on Friday 1/13/23
Also 11/13 interviewer praying that tomorrow is the day... Last years thread made it seem like they rarely stayed true to the timeline they gave in interviews though.

Edit: Just realized tomorrow is a Saturdays looks like the wait continues.

Anyone else just get the DD email?

Got the A! My first one :') Interviewed 12/1 & OOS CA

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
First post interview rejection, OOS, this stings. Interviewed 11/29

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Interviewed same day but nothing in email yet?
I interviewed 11/27 and haven’t heard anything yet either. Maybe they send out in batches or maybe they skipped us and will give us decisions next round

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed 11/27 and haven’t heard anything yet either. Maybe they send out in batches or maybe they skipped us and will give us decisions next round
Feels like an R, lol

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A, received at 10:15 am; interviewed 12/1!

• Love
Nah! I saw earlier in this thread someone got ghosted then accepted the next round of decisions :) So we just gotta wait
Also interviewed on 11/27. Do we think the next round of decisions will come next week?

Do yall think there's more going out today or do they do everything at the same time

Hello! Does anyone know how scholarships work at this school? Thanks!

Did anyone not complete the interview day survey/ not let admissions know but still got in lol?
I just realized I didn’t do it/ tell admissions I didn’t do it lol (I interviewed in October and still haven’t heard anything back)

Did anyone not complete the interview day survey/ not let admissions know but still got in lol?
I just realized I didn’t do it/ tell admissions I didn’t do it lol (I interviewed in October and still haven’t heard anything back)
Literally doesn't matter

If we haven't heard anything back when others have (post-interview), why not place us in the deferred decision category?

Last edited:
If we haven't heard anything back when others have (post-interview), why not place us in the deferred decision category?
I don’t think anyone that interviewed after 12/5 has heard anything, right? So maybe they’re releasing decisions in batches

What kinda school is Quinnipiac? Service-oriented?

What kinda school is Quinnipiac? Service-oriented?
Yes, but I'd say moreso community-oriented. They place a heavy emphasis on primary care and addressing the physician shortage. This is what I've noticed as a fellow applicant.

Yes, but I'd say moreso community-oriented. They place a heavy emphasis on primary care and addressing the physician shortage. This is what I've noticed as a fellow applicant.
Agreed. Although they have had some impressive matches in competitive specialties over the past few years. Their match list is surprisingly strong, which I think speaks to the strength of their mentorship model

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone completed near the secondary deadline get any updates/IIs?

I am curious where these numbers come from? MSAR suggests that the post II A rate is closer to 20-25% for OOS, but I am assuming that this percentage is much smaller because of applicants who are accepted and then choose education elsewhere? Anyone know how this stuff works?