2023-2024 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Priority waitlist today. OOS, interviewed 1/22

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Priority WL; OOS interview 11/10. Really thought I was forgotten cause never got any deferred decision email 😂

• Care
Hi! Do any current students know if clerkships in MS3 and 4 are capped for Honors?

Members don't see this ad :)
Surprised with a scholarship offer yesterday!!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! Did u all have like crazy high metrics? I’m wondering if my 3.9+ gpa and 518 MCAT would qualify?

I have much lower stats than you but I’m also a veteran which probably plays a role too since they’re one of the most military friendly programs

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Haven’t heard anything yet but maybe the R wave is still going lol

Forgot to submit my app here, but I’m guessing I would have gotten the R today as well. Good luck everyone!

I interviewed 1/17 and haven't heard anything... anyone in the same situation?

Here’s the GroupMe for accepted students! If anyone’s interested.

Edit: Sorry! Was just informed that the link was broken. It should work now! :)

Last edited:
Is this school a bad fit if I'm not interested in primary care? I have an upcoming interview as well and my interest is mainly in surgery and neurology, and while I'm open to switching specialties, I know I'm not interested in primary care. They seem to have a pretty decent and varied match list, so I assumed they are open to students who are interested in specialities other than primary ca
general advice to everyone: don't try to game the primary care thing if that's not something you are actually interested in.
odds are you have little to no experience in any specialty, survey data show that most students change their minds multiple times during school, and every adcom member is aware of the "under-served primary care" interview trope to gain imaginary bonus points. just try to be a real, normal human

Hi! Do any current students know if clerkships in MS3 and 4 are capped for Honors?
i dont think so, if there is it's probably pretty student friendly. you mean like a forced distribution, where no more than x% can get honors?

Has anyone else not received any word back since completion?

Are there no more II spots?
Thanks

Does anyone know what they give to new students? Looking into an ipad but unsure if i should buy one beforehand or not

Does anyone know what they give to new students? Looking into an ipad but unsure if i should buy one beforehand or not
They don’t give you any tech. They buy you subscriptions to B&B and maybe something else I don’t remember. If you think you’ll use an iPad then by all means get one, but you certainly don’t need one. I got by just fine with my MacBook

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know anything about the priority waitlist and it’s movement? I’m on a few waitlists in this weird limbo period of not knowing if I should start putting together a new app or not

Does anyone know anything about the priority waitlist and it’s movement? I’m on a few waitlists in this weird limbo period of not knowing if I should start putting together a new app or not
You should be prepping for a reapp until you get an A