2023-2024 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
got the OOS A tonight!! on cloud 9 😭🙌🏻

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS A!!! FINALLY 🥹🥹🥹 interview 1/24. I can finally stop studying for the mcat 😭😭

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the A today. Interviewed at the end of Feb. So so excited and nervous to start!

Does anyone know when we get financial aid info + cost of attendance info?
I just talked to them today, they said probably a couple days before April 30th, probably April 27th/28th! Def cutting close to the Apr 30 AMCAS deadline

Does anyone here know the drug testing policy for Netter? Do they test pre-matriculation, pre-clinical, if at all?

they said they were trying to get them out end of april before the april 30th deadline but emphasis on try lol
Thanks for your reply but damn, that’s tough for the April 15th deadline of narrowing down to 3 schools 💀

Reactions: 2 users
have pre II R’s gone out? i assume they’re done interviewing at this point?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A given on 4/9! Interviewed 2/14. Was gonna post but somehow SDN was down then

Just got the A a few days ago. Does anybody know what the immunization requirements are? I can't find anything in my portal/ online.

If I didn't get a scholarship with my A(received March 20th) should I assume I'm not getting one? Or could it come with the financial aid letter?

Just withdrew my A from here. My interview experience here and interactions with the Netter community were by far the best of any school this cycle. Hoping the spot goes to one of you, preferably someone from team cake (jk!)

Reactions: 7 users
Just wondering, I remember every school has their own Groupme or Discord group right? May I please get invited to that?

If you plan on moving to Canal Crossing please dm me; I'll split the reference bonus ;)

Just withdrew my acceptance today. Hoping it goes to one of yall <3

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone received financial aid letters yet? or anyone know if there's any way to get any info on that before 4/30?

has anyone received financial aid letters yet? or anyone know if there's any way to get any info on that before 4/30?

No finaid for me yet but apparently they’ll be out before April 30th. My wife is going to one of their other grad programs and just got hers today, but they start earlier than us

Maybe next week those on priority waitlist will hear some news?

Financial Aid has been posted to the self-service portal :)

I can’t find any information about activating my Quinnipac email anywhere to check my fin aid. where are you guys seeing it?

I can’t find any information about activating my Quinnipac email anywhere to check my fin aid. where are you guys seeing it?
Try to search for QStart in your email and this should take you to the financial aid self service portal !!

Looking at previous threads and this year's thread, it seems Quinnipiac offers a lot of scholarships when they send A's? Does anyone have any insight into how many are given out? And should the CSS profile be completed even before you are offered admissions?

Last edited:
Looking at previous threads and this year's thread, it seems Quinnipiac offers a lot of scholarships when they send A's? Does anyone have any insight into how many are given out? And should the CSS profile be completed even before you are offered admissions?
I'm curious about this too. I didn't receive one with my A, but curious if others did.